ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ

❝  ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ? ❞

Karma knows that Nagisa's mom has been bad for awhile, still he didn't even ask about it. He's glad that Nagisa called, of course he is, he really should call an adult about this.

His mom hasn't been active on her phone, sure she had answered him about leaving class, he questions if he should text her. He ends up finding Kurasuma's number. And calls him.

He's glad when the phone is picked up, he presses the green button connecting it to his Airpods.

"You need to do something about this." He starts anger blooming into his voice, this needs to stop now.

📞: About what? Is everything okay?

"No. Everything is not okay. It's- Nagisa's fucking mom, sh-she needs to be in prison, she.. She needs- ne-"

📞: Karma. Please calm down before you speak.

"Just- she's crazy. I swear." He feels himself slipping.

📞:Ok. Elaborate?

"Yeah, I just" He takes a shaking breath from the bottom of his lungs, feeling it burn inside, "She hurt him. An-"

📞: Nagisa's mom? But she seems like a good parent?

"Well shes not, she's fucking crazy, she wants him to be some dumb girl- for her dumb tricks, and I-"

📞: Where is Shoita-san now?

"He's sleeping upstairs. In and out of consciousness."

📞: I'll look into Hiromi, okay? Keep me updated on Shoita-san.

"You better do fucking something. Unlike that fucking- yellow octopus. " Karma slips out, and he figures that Koro knows. Because he knows all, right?

📞: Koro-sensei knows about this?

"It's Koro, of course he fucking knows!"

📞: Karma please, take a breath. Koro-sensei will not be hearing about this investigation.

Karma takes a breath, legs bouncing restlessly on and off the floor, and clenching around nothing. He slides his hand through his hair, sighing deeply, "Um, yeah, I'll keep in touch."

📞: Ok. Thank you for telling me.

Karma feels a soft tail wrap around this leg, purring. He looks down. Lulu's green eyes stare back up at him. He sighs. "Food?" He questions the cat, and she meows trotting forward.

"Right," Karma sighs. Going downstairs with the cat, he feeds the girl, also making some instant ramen for himself, and putting some aside for Nagisa. He eats his food rather slowly. Cleaning his dish and walking upstairs.