Total Eclipse of a Heart

The only thing Kenshi wanted to do was sleep, but instead of it he was passing through various stores on a very hot day with his protégé. Sometimes Kenshi questioned himself why he had accepted this job and all these thoughts happened since his work for Johnny started. The egocentric actor managed to be very risky and impulsive, the complete opposite of the security guard who avoided exactly this kind of thing.

"Hey which do you prefer the red or blue one?" The actor showed him two color options for glasses. For Takahashi the things Johnny care a lot didn't make sense, after all cups are made just for drink, the color doesn't really matter for it. But the brow hair with sunglasses man asked him as if it were a matter of life and death.

Kenshi sighed knowing he had no choice but to answer him. "Okay...The red one. I like the color." He rolled his eyes, doesn't believing that he's being spaid for doing that.

"Great! I liked that one too." He placed a large quantity of the cups in his shopping cart.

"Are we going to take more longer here?" Kenshi asked impatiently for the two hours lost with shopping.

Johnny put his hand in his pocket and took out his cellphone to check his shopping list, and after taking a good look at what had already been purchased, he spoke. "Well, we're practically done!" And so the two go to the cashier.
Kenshi felt relieved that it was finally over, but his tranquility ended as soon as he saw how many bags they had given away. "Hey big fella! You need to help me with that!" As soon as he finished sorting through the products, Johnny brought some bags for the man to carry (the actor gave him the majority and the heaviest ones).

Walking to Johnny's car, Kenshi felt like one of those husbands of rich women who spent all the money on their lover's card and still left him behind carrying his huge amount of bags and boxes... Okay maybe the example of "husband and wife" is not the best term to use for both, but it was what Kenshi could think of at the time.

𝘑𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘯𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦, and that reference Kenshi can get it.

Once they reached Cage's vehicle, they distributed the purchases between the trunk and the passenger seats. Johnny headed towards his driver's seat, but before he could get in he spotted something that caught his attention. "No way! Look at this!" Kenshi, alarmed by the man's exaggerated reaction, hurried to turn his face towards it and see what it was, but it was just an amusement park on the other street.

"Wow do you remember that? I always liked the roller coaster!" Johnny's eyes shone with nostalgia. "And you, Kenshi, what did you like most?" And again Cage didn't refer him with his last name, preferring calling him in an informal way.

"Hm well...I've never been to a park like that. My "childhood", 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵, was very restricted with obligations. Full-time school, frequent martial arts training, and several hm...Courses" He can't reveal the truth of his past so he say what he can. "I never had time to... Doing childish things." Kenshi hated talking about his childhood, after all, the time he should have enjoyed the most became the worst time of his life. While many children went to parks and played with their friends with the sole concern of having as much fun as possible, the Japanese had orders and duties to be fulfilled, and if they were not fulfilled in time, punishments were what he received. As soon as he was young he learned the law of survival, he learned to fight, he learned to defend himself, he learned not to trust someone, he learned to let go of his feelings. He was just shaped to be the perfect killing machine.

"It looked shitty." That's what Johnny said.

"Yeah, it was..." Kenshi sighed, wanting to say much more than that, but not being allowed by his Yakuza code of conduct. Johnny knew that the fact that he was so perfect in doing everything have a consequence for that.