✓ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪꜱᴇ, ᴊᴀꜱᴘᴇʀ ʜᴀʟᴇ

title— dark paradise *movie— twilight sagalove interest— jasper halemovies— twilight - bdp2*

movie— twilight saga
love interest— jasper hale
movies— twilight - bdp2*

( OC )

name— magnolia blanchett*(mags, maggie)faceclaim— lily james*age— 17 in the first moviefamily— raina blanchett, her grandmother (faceclaim is yours to choose)

(mags, maggie)
faceclaim— lily james*
age— 17 in the first movie
family— raina blanchett, her grandmother
(faceclaim is yours to choose)

extended summary— long ago, the wolves were not the only species to run the forest. there were various hoards of fairies who always kept the balance and peace of magic in the forest. the wolves and the fairies lived harmoniously, as they knew they needed each other to survive. there lived a fairy, eleanor, who although kind and powerful, was naive. as a new travelers entered the forest, she fell IN LOVE with one of them. they became known as the cold ones— cruel beasts that fed off of others and disrupted the harmony of the forest. war broke out, forest dwellers against the cold ones. although the forest dwellers came out victorious, it was mostly the wolves' fight. the fairies were massacred as they did not know how to use their powers for bad. eleanor was heartbroken as the love of her life disappeared from the forest forever, and as only her three sisters and herself were the last surviving of their kind.

magnolia blanchett had heard the stories for generations as they survived through her grandmothers telling. the magic had faded years ago, or so it seemed, until she moved to forks with her grandmother after the passing of her parents. the forests of forks rekindle the lost magic inside of magnolia, who seems to be the first descendant in years who carries the powers of their lost species. after magnolia tries to live out her senior year as a normal girl, she meets a honey-blonde boy who's mannerisms match suspiciously similar to the boy who eleanor fell in love with centuries ago. she feels for him just the same, but as it turns out, history does not want them together.

EXTRA !

— magnolia will have gifts. they don't appear immediately, but start to show themselves sometime after her arrival in forks. a typical fairy has powers of healing and vanishable wings, but also have a special power of their own. i was thinking something along the lines of telekinesis, but let me know if you have other ideas!

— mags will also end up being super close to the wolf pack as they share a common history

— plz give me a rosalie and magnolia brotp pretty please

— MAGS' GRANDMOTHER WILL DESPISE JASPER! after she meets him, she can sense immediately that he is a cold one and forbids him from the house. mags and jaspers meetings will need to be in secret, and he'll visit her at night. eventually, raina will warm up to him but it takes a while. especially after the events of new moon.

— the volturi will obviously figure out that the fairies have returned and that will become a bigger deal in the breaking dawn era

— after the war, the location of the other sisters were unknown meaning the last of the fairies could be spread around the world. it would be cool if maybe one of them showed up in bdp2, but also up to you!

RELATIONSHIP NOTES !

— these two would be so pure honestly, and doesn't give creepy vibes like bella and edward sorry

— he will help her try and figure out how to work her powers, and in eclipse he will teach her how to use them offensively so the fairies don't risk total extinction

— totally up to you if you want them to have kids

— if you want jasper to be jealous over her relationship with the wolves, that's up to you as well

— they will get married at some point

— they give such words of affirmation and physical touch vibes

dee speaks!
i love them so much