Taste of Love: CharMoree

Theme: Fluff and Angst

Summary:
To which Love is something that you can actually taste. But time is something you cannot waste.
.
.
.

❣︎❣︎❣︎

Teaching Rody how to cook, Might just be one of the Many mistakes Vincent made in his entire life. The Only difference is- 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘎𝘶𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨.

Vincent observed the way Rody's hands shakily tried it's best to Cut perfectly refined chops of onions. However, By the way he's holding the knife, Rody's more likely about to injure himself than make any progress on what he's doing.

'𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵.'

One of Vincent's hand grabbed The hand that Rody was holding a knife with, And After fixing the way Rody held the knife, He positioned himself behind him, Putting himself in his Perspective, While still not letting go of his hand.

'𝘓𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦.'

Vincent held the onion Rody was meant to be slicing to keep it in place. With that, He guided Rody's hands onto cutting thin slices of Onion rings, Slowly, And very 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺. Something the Chef never does when he cooks, As he's more focused on the Time spent on Cooking, Than to 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 the process itself.

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘊𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘈𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴.

Because of Vincent and Rody's shared height, their Position's too uncomfortable for the both of them. Rody was standing stiffed during the whole Cutting process, While Vincent was focused on Chopping the Onions meticulously, That he unknowingly placed his head on the Older's Shoulder, to get onto a more comfortable Position.

'𝘜- 𝘜𝘩𝘩... 𝘝-𝘝𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦...?'

'𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘤𝘶𝘴, 𝘓𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘦.'

'𝘠-𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩... 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘮𝘮...'

Rody turned his head at Vincent's direction, Looking at him to see if he's actually 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘦 of their position as of the moment.

'𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘔𝘦𝘭𝘵, 𝘙𝘰𝘥𝘺.'

Vincent smirked, Which made Rody accidentally let go of the knife as it slipped from 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 fingers. If Vincent didn't pull Rody's hand on time, It would've cut both of their hands.

Vincent glared at Rody, Like a parent's disappointed gaze at their Child. Rody on the other hand, avoided that gaze like his life depends on it, As he tries his best to hide the redness of his face.

'𝘐 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶.'

'𝘞-𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵!? 𝘔𝘦!? 𝘐-𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘩𝘰!! 𝘞𝘩𝘰!!...'

Rody Kept pointing at Vincent as if the Dark haired just saw him Naked. Seeing the Redness of Rody's Face implemented his Freckles, which made him looked like a Strawberry. Vincent discreetly grinned, When Rody finally gave in and just sighed in defeat.

'𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥.'

The Red head pouted.

After regaining their composure, Vincent invited Rody for some Coffee break, Before they continued on Cooking. Small interactions slided here and there, and Before the two knew it, Vincent was laughing as Rody told him his experience with burning cereal.