Strange Dream: CharMoree

Theme: Mystery and Fluff

Summary:
Vincent started to have re occuring nightmares.
.
.
.

︎❣︎❣︎❣︎

Vincent's eyes follows Rody's figure as quickly as he moves, The Room they're in serves as their 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥.

Rody runs for his life, As he saw the chef stood still inside of the Bistro's kitchen. He took the Opportunity to run out of that Place- Shifting from the Bistro's dimned lighted Kitchen, With it's light source coming from the opened walk in refrigerator- To the Bistro's main hall, With Only Darkness engulfing him whole.

Why would he say that? How could Rody ever say such things to Vincent?

'𝘐- 𝘐 𝘚𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯- 𝘍𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦- '

'-𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘨𝘰𝘥 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦.'

'𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘥.'

'... 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘈𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘦, 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙮.'

'𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣.'

'𝘐𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘐𝘥𝘦𝘢 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺...-'

' 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬... 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡.'

Rody's words kept ringing on the Dark head's mind. So much so, That he had to gripped on his hair to keep himself under his own control. He's going 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘦.

What brought him back to reality, Was Rody banging his whole body on the door leading to outside of the Bistro to open it. It's what kept Vincent motivated to 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 him.

He can't let him go, 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲.

Gripping the cork screw in hand, Vincent ran swiftly from the Kitchen to the main hall And in the darkness, His eyes adjusted... until He finally sees the figure of the Only person inside the Bistro with him.

The person he-

The Person he's 𝙞𝙣𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝.
.
.

He had to end this. He's getting absolutely 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 from participating any further on this stupxd little game.

He's not getting what he wants... He's not getting the outcome that he 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀...

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚.

.

.

𝙎 𝙩 𝙖 𝙗.

.

.

'𝘝𝘐𝘕𝘊𝘌𝘕𝘛 𝘕𝘖-'

𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙗.