Ginger: CharMoree

Theme: Fluff

Summary:
Vincent found a Cat.
.
.
.

❣︎❣︎❣︎

It's break time. Vincent Stood Outside of the Alley way behind Bistro to smoke. Why he's smoking outside, When he has all the power to smoke inside his own bistro, You ask? It's because He's Avoiding a certain 𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 who's been tailing him like a Golden Retriever these past few days. Seizing every opportunity there is to chat with him even during working hours.

Honestly, If he wanted to get a raise, Shouldn't he 𝘢𝘤𝘵 like it? Be Punctual, Professional, and Fast on his feet? He can't even move both his legs without looking like he's going to Clumsily trip on the Dishes. If Anything, The Older will be The Reason the Chef's Bistro will meet it's 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭.

Matter of fact, Vincent himself is starting to think Rody isn't serious about working for that... 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡.
If he is, He'd act like it.

And a Part of him... 𝘞𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.

Vincent sighed, His mouth producing a big puff of gray smoke. You see, These past few days, He has not been feeling well. And no, It wasn't physical or mental at all. It's 𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭. And thinking about it Frustrates him.

He's starting to have these strange feelings inside him that bothers him everytime he looks the Red head's way. He knew that the First Time the Older entered his Bistro, He's going to be a 𝘋𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 one from the rest. But He didn't know he'll be SO DIFFERENT that he gives such Strange impacts on him.

As Vincent stared into nothingness, Obviously getting lost in his thoughts, He suddenly heard a Small sound out of nowhere, Which startled him.

𝘮𝘦𝘸

'𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵?'

Vincent looked down, And interestingly enough, His eyes were met with A sight of a small ball of Orange fluff. Squinting his eyes, and Trying to understand what exactly he's looking at, The Ball of Fluff suddenly looked up at him while rubbing it's furry Cheek on his ankle.

A Kitten.

Vincent's gaze softened. He couldn't ignore the little guy either, so he bent down to pat it by the head. And while he does, Another Ginger seemed to be enjoying the sight, Observing the two, whilst Leaning on the Bistro's foundation.

'𝘚𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘊𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘭.'

Surprise, Vincent flinched. Almost accidentally hitting the Cat if he weren't able to control his hand that was currently on the Purring Cat's head.

Vincent glared at Rody, Whilst the Older just smiled at him sheepishly.

'𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺, 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦. 𝘔𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘥.'

Rody scratched his head with his left hand, While the other's holding a black plastic bag filled with garbage.

Vincent stood up, Scooping the furry orange ball at the Process, Before looking at Rody's way.

'𝘎𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘬, 𝘓𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘦.'

Vincent could see a soft smile forming on Rody's face while he's throwing the Trash in the Garbage bin outside. Along with the smile, were gentle eyes that Anyone would've wanted to domesticate. Including him at that.

Vincent couldn't help but observe. He always does. Maybe that's one of the reasons for the Strange, ticklish feeling he's been having Inside his stomach everytime Rody's near. Maybe he should stop Observing the smallest details, But how could he? When one of your employees looked that 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺?

'𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭, 𝘝𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦. 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭.'

Rody closed his eyes, Breathing in a fair amount of fresh air, Before walking back the Bistro's Doorway where he came from. But before doing so, He stopped midway, And returned Vincent's gaze at him, and looked at the Kitten on his hands, too.

'𝘉𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘐 𝘨𝘰? 𝘔𝘢𝘺 𝘐 𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦?'

Rody asked, Looking at the Ginger kitten on Vincent's pale hands.

Rody didn't have any second thoughts about Vincent having doubts on Adopting the Kitten. Just by the soft gaze Vincent gave the Kitten, It's enough for Rody to know That That Kitten is about to find his Forever home on a Great, Stoic, Cold Chef with a Soft Spot for certain things.

If you were to asks; 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘝𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘱𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘒𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯?

Well, It's pretty simple really; The Soft Gaze that Vincent gives the Kitten was Familiar to Rody. It's the same gaze Vincent gave him when he's practically 𝘉𝘦𝘨𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 him to take him in as a waiter. It was a Gaze of Assurance. A Welcoming Gaze of a Warm 𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚. A Home that will make you forget about 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 from your Past, And Would just want to jump into his arms instead, 𝘊𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧.

Vincent looked at the Kitten again, His mouth formed a Thin line that Rody was so sure he didn't mistake for anything else but a smile.

'𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘍𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘴?'

Rody made a funny face on that Statement, Especially after Finding out the Chef's Issues with his sense of Taste.

'𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘓𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯, 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶?'

Rody smiled awkwardly, But the Cold, Now Emitting a warm aura, Man in front of Him stood unbothered with the way he looked at the Kitten.

'𝘕𝘰, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘪𝘮....

𝙂𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧'

Rody's eyes widened, As if he knew that he had Something to do with the name that Vincent just gave the Kitten.

Well, He's not wrong.

Rody smiled, Looking at Vincent before Uttering;

'𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭, 𝘝𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦.'

Vincent, Now fully smiling, Returned Rody's gaze.

'𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩, 𝘐𝘵 𝘪𝘴.'