Bunny Chase - Aiden

HAPPY LATE EASTER

Aiden's POV:

I spy with my little eye..

a white, wee, little, helpless bunny eating some grass.

I shall have no mercy.

Wait, it's easter. The Easter Bunny only comes out during Easter..

IT'S THE EASTER BUNNY!

I immediately started to run at the bunny. The bunny seemed to have sensed me somehow since it started to run.

'It's no match for me!' I thought to myself as I continued to chase the bunny who did nothing except exist.

Third person POV:

"Aiden, what the hell?" Ashlyn whisper yelled in pure confusion. The blonde psycho somehow unlocked the Ginger's window lock and got in and now he's giving her a bunny with a red ribbon that way gently placed on its head.

"Happy Easter Ashly!" Aiden ignored her question. "Don't 'happy Easter' me!" Ashlyn shot back. "Put that bunny back where you found it."

That was the birth of a debate
(Ashlyn was doing most of it.)

After a while of trying to convince Aiden to put the bunny back, it failed. Ashlyn ended up taking the bunny. She didn't want a pet, but she guessed it wouldn't hurt.

"You're going to explain this to my parents if they find the bunny." Ashlyn told Aiden, subconsciously gently rubbing the Bunny's head now that it was in her hands.

(I PROMISE THAT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OR SO IT WON'T BE AIDLYN)