Dreams - Benlor

MWHJAjajsjajaj
The story isn't based off the picture, totally, trust me.

Taylor's POV:

I groaned as I flipped over and pulled the blanket over me. The phantom dream was just crazy. If anything, it seemed to be more crazy than Aiden. I almost died, Tyler and Aiden kept arguing, Ashlyn wasn't sure what to do and Ben..he seemed so stressed about the situation. Oh and Logan was kinda in his own world. He seemed really out of it all day long.

I was too exhausted to think about any of this. It's been one too many times I didn't catch a wink of sleep. I closed my eyes for a bit and childishly yet quietly counted sheep.

"Uno baa, dos baa, three baa.."

As I counted away, I felt myself being taken over by tiredness. I soon fell asleep.

(Dream will be in bold lol. :3)

I awoke to see Ben in the bus, standing with his back turned to me. I looked around and saw that everyone else was..asleep? I don't know, it didn't look like they were asleep. I took a step closer to Ben.

"Ben..?" I quietly called out. Just like in a horror movie that makes you shit your pants, no cap, Ben slowly turned around.

He had his cheeks pulled in as he slowly put his index finger on his lips.

Wait..

Ben then turned his head to the side and dragged his finger against his jawline.

NO.

HE WAS MEWING.

HE WAS FREAKING MEWING.

I jolted awake and was absolutely trembling. Tyler, who was on the bottom bunk, heard me. He peeked from underneath me.

"Tay, what the hell are you doing?" He asked, sounding annoyed.

"I had a weird dream.." I answered.

"..."

"Seriously?"