Chapter 13

After a week of not seeing Jin, Jungkook got devastated. At first, he thought that he should not see Jin because of his recent break up and the latter might think that he is becoming a rebound. However, the feeling he has for Jin is becoming unreal to the point that he even made him his wallpaper to avoid missing him.

Since today's Jin's rest day, he thought about visiting him and finally to ask him for a date.

Before going to Jin's apartment, he decided to buy a bouquet of flowers.

"Please make it super pretty." Jungkook said to the owner.

"I am sure the person you're going to give this to is also very pretty." She said to him smiling.

"He is." He answered with a smile.

He was satisfied on how the flowers were assembled and got excited on his way to Jin's place. He was smiling and full of enthusiasm as he walked towards the apartment.

Her rang the bell once and got nervouse when no one's opening the door yet.

"Maybe he went out?" He said to himself.

He was about to ring the bell again when the door suddenly opened.

He ready himself and was all smile but the smile was gone suddenly when he saw the person who opened it.

"Jungkook-ssi." Namjoon said.

Jungkook observed him and it looks like he just took a bath and was on his way to work. He immediately hid the flowers he brought.

"H-hi!" He said. "Is Jin there?"

"He is. He's just cooking dinner. Would you like to join us?" Namjoon asked.

"It will---"

"Babe, who is there?" Jungkook heard Jin.

"Baby, Jungkook-ssi is here." Namjoon said and that made Jungkook's heart break into pieces.

Jin then appeared beside Namjoon.

Jungkook wanted to hug him but realized it's very inappropriate at this point.

"Jeon! What are you doing here? You look pale. Are you okay?" Jin said upon seeing him.

"I---I am." Jungkook said.

"Come inside. I'm almost done cooking dinner. Join us." Jin said smiling at Jungkook.

Jungkook can decline. He can stop his heart from beating louder, but he can't. He can't when Jin is standing in front of him and his smile is just like everything he always wanted to see for that one whole week without seeing him.

"O-okay." Jungkook said, then dropping the flowers in the trash bin beside the door.

He followed Jin inside the small apartment and was ushered by Jin to sit at the dining which was like part of the living room due to its small size.

It's the first time he entered the apartment and it's not something he is used to but the place is liveable.

"I'm sorry the dining table is not that big. It's usually just me and Taehyung eating here, but it's decent for the three of us." Jin said as he put the food in a small round table followed by Namjoon who helped him in getting the utensils.

"Let's eat?" Namjoon said as he sat beside Jin.

"Yup. You still have to work and Yoongi will be mad if you'll be late." Jin said to him as he started giving them food. "I hope you eat this kind of food, Jeon."

"What do you mean? You know I can eat anything." Jungkook said.

"By the way, why did you visit?" Jin asked and Namjoon also waited for the answer.