Chapter 34

"Let's go home, Jin?" Jungkook said as soon as he saw Jin still working on something in his desktop.

"I'm almost done here." Jin said pressing some buttons in his keyboard.

Jungkook looked at the desktop and saw Jin finalizing his schedules for tomorrow. He went back to his office and waited for Jin to finish, knowing that the man won't be persuade if he's doing his work.

"I am done, love!" Jin said when he opened Jungkook's door.

However, Jungkook fell asleep at his desk while waiting for Jin.

Upon seeing his boyfriend, Jin smiled at him. "He usually sleeps late just to check on me and picks me up daily everyday. He must be really tired." He said to himself as he looked at Jungkook.

He went to Jungkook's desk and tapped his shoulder.

"Jeon, wake up." He said shaking his shoulder slightly.

Jungkook instantly woke up.

"I'm sorry, baby. I did not mean to fall asleep." Jungkook said as he stretches his hand. "Are you done?" He asked pulling Jin to sit on his lap.

"Yes. I'm sorry you had to wait that long." Jin said giving Jungkook a quick kiss on his lips.

"It's okay. Shall we go now?" He asked.

"Yup. Taehyung's already home and he cooked dinner. You should eat with us before you go home." Jin said.

"Sounds good to me." Jungkook answered with a smile.

************

Jin was giving Jungkook food on his plate when he suddenly popped in a question.

"Jeon, what do you feel about living with me and Taehyung?" He asked.

"I can squeeze myself in your bed but not my clothes in your closet." Jungkook said as he started eating.

Jin rolled his eyes on him, not sure why Jungkook is actually not getting the question.

Taehyung chuckled upon hearing the answer.

"What?" Jungkook asked.

"Pabo!" Jin said and just ate instead.

After a few seconds, Jungkook's eyes widened. "Wait! Are you finally agreeing to stay with me?"

"I thought it would take you ages to realize what the question was about." Jin said. "I lost the excitement already."

"Wow! I can't believe this. Instead of asking, you should have told me straight away why you were asking." Jungkook said.

"So, it's my fault now that you just answered out of your assumptions and not because you thought about the question?" Jin asked in disbelief.

"Baby, I am just saying..."

"Stop! I won't move in with you anymore. Taehyung, let's unpack our things tomorrow."

"Hyung, I just---"

"Wait, you packed already? When do you plan to move?" Jungkook asked not even letting Tae to finish.

"I planned on moving over the weekend but it seems like that plan will change." Jin said.

"Hyung, you can't---"

"I'm sorry, baby. I will hire movers to help out. Do you need help in packing more of your stuff? I will help out." Jungkook said.

Taehyung stood up from his seat.

"I don't think I would like to be included in this conversation." He said.

The two stopped talking and they suddenly looked at Taehyung.