Chapter 19

For those who don't like the plots for my books, please leave and do not spread negativity to my readers. Also, before you read a book and decide you don't like angst, try to read the tags. I think I was very clear with my first tag "angst with happy ending" and I am true to my tags. If you don't like angst, you can leave. I am not forcing anyone to read. I am writing to release my ideas and share it to others who would appreciate it. I welcome criticism but please do not blame writers if "you chose" to read their books. Writers are also humans and they can get hurt with your comments.

Thank you to all, negative comments made me realize that I am not everyone's cup of tea but it also showed me how many people truly appreciates me and my work. Positive comments made me write more. 😇

Now, let's go on with the plot and be happy again. Thank you all for your kind comments and support. You don't know how those lighten me up. I almost unpublished all my books just because of one comment but you guys made me feel appreciated. 🥹

When Jin woke up, he felt very light headed. He looked at his side table and checked his phone for the time. He was shocked when he realized he only has 30 minutes to prepare for work.

He hastily stood up and quickly took a shower. After showering, he looked outside and saw a lunchbox probably prepared by Taehyung again.

He saw the note that said "Don't drink again. I am not a responsible brother. I will be doing my training starting today. Good luck to the both of us." The note said and that made him smile before running outside to catch the next bus. If he won't be able to catch it, he'll definitely be late for work.

He was catching his breath as soon as he saw the bus. He was just on time and the bus was about to close its doors when he arrived at the stop.

He was so happy he arrived on time in his station and he smiled at himself.

"Good job, Seokjin. Stop drinking again." He said to himself tapping his shoulder.

He opened his desktop and checked on Jungkook's schedule when he was surprised as someone opened Jungkook's door. He usually arrives earlier than Jungkook so when he saw the door opening, he immediately stood up to check who it was.

He gasped when he saw Jaehyun and Jungkook in front of the door kissing each other. Quicker than standing up, he sat up on his chair and acted as if he is busy on his desktop.

"Good morning, Seokjin." Jaehyun said greeting him.

"Mr. Lee, I did not know you will be here." Jin said smiling at him.

"I was visited by Jungkook last night and he slept at my apartment. I offered him breakfast and he said we can take it here." Jaehyun said in full smile and obvious excitement.

Jin felt his world broke into million pieces.

"Looks like we will see each other more starting today." Jaehyun said again with a smile that Seokjin wanted to erase so badly. The guy is very nice to him since the first day he saw him. He also looks so sophisticated and rich, probably the perfect pair for Jungkook but he does not like him.

"W-what do you mean, Mr. Lee?"

"Me and Jungkook are now officially dating and I planned on bringing him lunches on my available time, which he agreed on. I'll make sure to bring some for you, too." Jaehyun said again in full smile.

That was the last strand for Jin. He suddenly wanted to run away but for what reason? He wanted to slap Jaehyun even though the man is super kind to him, even brought him coffee the last time he visited.

He felt so vulnerable and naive.

"Are you okay, Seokjin? You look pale." He said with a worried voice.