Chapter 33

After a week, Jin went back to the office to work again. Even when Jungkook insisted that he should not, still Jin insisted on going back. He said he still got bills to pay, and Taehyung is already graduating soon, so he wants to earn more so that he can buy Taehyung a gift.

Jungkook offered to pay for anything Jin needs, but Jin only allowed him to pay for his vitamins for his pregnancy and some other things that he needs related to the baby. Other than that, Jin insisted that all his bills should still be taken care of by him.

"Goodmorning, baby." Jungkook said as soon as he saw Jin over his desk.

Jin just smiled at him and rolled his eyes. Their relationship is also not something that people around are aware of, but only because no one asks. They don't intend in hiding it anyway.

"Good morning, Mr. Jeon." Jin answered, to tease him.

Upon hearing that, Jungkook stopped his tracks from opening the door to his office and looked at Jin.

"Call me that one more time and I might forget that you're even pregnant." Jungkook said as he walked towards Jin.

"Stop it! Remember, the doctor said my pregnancy is sensitive and I cannot be involved to extreme activities." Jin said blocking Jungkook.

"Only for this month, Jin. I swear, next month I'll make sure I will get what I want and what I need." Jungkook said pecking Jin's lips. "I'll talk to you later." Jungkook said and Jin just nodded.

They started the day with Jungkook catching up to all his meetings while Jin working on the other schedules of Jungkook for the rest of the week.

When it was lunch time, Jin was surprised to see Seunghoon on his way to his desk.

"Good afternoon, Seokjin."

"Seunghoon-ssi, good afternoon. Is there anything I can help you with?" He asked, curious as to why Seunghoon is there when his office is 2 floors below theirs. Technically, this floor where Jungkook's office is, only has 4 offices. Jungkook's, Soobin's office with his two assistants, the head of Financials and the COO's, assisted temporarily by Aera. It's very seldom that other staff will visit the floor since most of the heads and bosses are here.

"I just wanted to ask if you want to go on a lunch---"

"Jin, baby, let's have our lunch now. I am hungry." Jungkook suddenly said from his door.

Jin did not even notice him coming out of his door as it was blocked by Seunghoon.

"Mr. Jeon, good afternoon." Seunghoon said surprised when he saw Jungkook, and even more surprised when Jungkook referred to Jin as "baby".

Jin shook his head as Jungkook was obviously making it known to the person that they are together.

"Hello. Do you have business with Jin at this time?"

"N-nothing, Sir." Seunghoon said.

"Good. If that's the case, I think my pregnant boyfriend and I can take our lunch." Jungkook said. "Jin, get inside, our lunch will be delivered soon. Please help me prepare the table." Jungkook said.

Jin bowed to Seunghoon. "Thank you for visiting me here, Seunghoon-ssi. I should go now. Please enjoy your lunch." Jin said.

Seunghoon also bowed and got more nervouse when Jungkook narrowed his eyes at him. He can't believe what he just heard.

Aside from Jin being Jungkook's boyfriend, apparently, the man is also pregnant.

When Jungkook closed the door to his office, he immediately left, fearing to lose his job and promised himself not to go back to that floor again.

"You are rude." Jin said as he sat on the couch, wiping the table for their lunch when he heard Jungkook walking behind him.

"I am just making it known that you are mine. What is rude about that?" Jungkook asked as he sat beside him and pulled his hand. "Stop making yourself work too much. I can wipe the table and prepare the food as they arrive."

"You asked for my help." Jin said.

"I only said that to make that man go away. How confident is he to ask my man for lunch? I mean, he's obviously looking at you differently eversince I saw you together."

"Jungkook, I can say no."

"But you won't."

"Of course I will!" Jin exclaimed. "Why would I go to lunch with him?"

"You went on a coffee with him." Jungkook rebuttal.

"I was at the rooftop that time and he arrived there. It's not as if we talked to each other to meet there and that was more than 3 months ago. We have not seen each other after that. I was as surprised as you when he came here." Jin explained.

"I should fire him."

Jin's eyes widened. "You won't do that."

"Why? Are you that concern about him?"

"If I am so concerned about the person I should not have let myself get knocked up by you! Where is this conversation even going? The man just wanted to invite me for lunch, that if you have given me the chance to respond, I will surely decline." Jin said, starting to get mad.

Jungkook sighed, knowing he can't put this much stress on Seokjin. "I am sorry. I just hate it when people think that you are still available for them."

"I am not, and I can tell everyone that." Jin answered. "As if I'm the only one flirted by someone else." He muttered.

"What do you mean by that?" Jungkook asked, hearing Jin.

"Well, for the record, all the waiters and some clients are even flirting at you and you don't even stop them."

"I ignore them, Jin. That's as good as stopping them."

Jin rolled his eyes on him. "Yeah, probably. That's why they kept on giving you their number."

"I did not call anyone."

"What do I know? We don't live together."

"That's why I ask you to move in with me! You can check on me 24/7 and I promise you, I don't and I won't do such things." Jungkook said and then pulled Jin to sit on his lap. "I am sorry, okay. I know I should not have acted like a jealous brat earlier. I am sorry I don't stop people from flirting with me. I promise I will tell them next time that I have a pregnant boyfriend. It will be more helpful if I will tell them I have a pregnant fiancè or pregnant husband but someone's not accepting my proposal yet." Jungkook said.

Jin laughed at him. "You can't even propose properly." Jin said.

"I don't know what kind of proposal you sre still looking for, when I'm all yours anyway." Jungkook said as he kissed Jin's lips passionately.

They were in the moment when they were alerted by Aera about the food delivery.

"Should I fire her instead?" Jungkook said pulling away from the kiss.

"Jungkook!" Jin said as he slapped his arm. He then moved away from Jungkook and stood up to get the food from Aera.