Meeting Erik

(Just pretend Erik is still alive)(tysm for 25 vies on my first story)(no smut)(maybe self harm I will mark where it starts and ends)(thank you to all the people who have commented and voted for my stories)(will try to make it 1500 words long)(on spring break so ur getting a lot more)

Word count: 984

Wilhelm pov:

Erik had just said that he wanted to meet Simon. I mean I would love for them to meet an each other but is it a good idea. Like what if he doesn't like him?

"Hello" Erik snapped in my face "it was just a thought"

"Uhhm yeah sure" I replied

"Ok great maybe tomorrow?" He asked

"Yeah I will ask him if that works"

"Good"

He walked out of the room and I picked up my phone.

Hey Simon I know this is kinda short notice but do you wanna come over tomorrow and meet Erik, you don't have too if you don't want too.

Sure Wille

Ok if you come and meet him tomorrow can you hang out after

Yes Wille I wouldn't drive 45 minutes just to meet your brother

Ok um thanks

I put my phone in my pocket and walked back to my room I was starting to get really nervous because like what if Erik doesn't like him. I get back to my room and put my headphones on and listen to music. I was board so I decided to color code my close. This took me about 2 hours to do. I really like organizing my things. I walk back out to my bed and check my phone. Not much from people, other than thousands of dm's on instagram. I walked over to my bathroom, and brushed my teeth. I walked over to my closet and put on some new sweatpants and a new sweatshirt. I walked over to my bed and laid down. I watched instagram for a while until I got really tired. I plugged my phone and headphones in and went to sleep.

I woke up to my school alarm on my phone that I forgot to turn off last night. I turned off my alarm and tried to go back to sleep. Unfortunately I couldn't go back to sleep, I scrolled on instagram for a while until I saw a notification that from Simon

I'm on my way❤️

I jumped out of bed and ran to get dressed, I put on a tshirt and jeans, it was a little cold so I grabbed a sweatshirt. I ran to the bathroom as Erik walked in.

"Someone is in a rush"

"Mhm"

"When is he coming over?"

"Soon" I say as I put some toothpaste on my toothbrush

"Soon as in like 5 minutes or as in like an hour?"

"Like 25 minutes probably idk"

I start brushing my teeth as Erik starts making weird faces in the mirror, I spit in my sink and rinse out with water.

"Why are you still in my room?" I ask Erik

"Uhmmm I don't know"

"Please leave"

"Why"

"Just get out"

"Ok I will be back though"

"Bye your leaving now"

I walk out and grab my phone and headphones. I walk back to the bathroom and start to do my hair. Simon is coming over soon so I'm getting really exited. I love when Simon comes over because I can actually talk to him and he actually cares. I finish my hair and put on a sweatshirt. I fix my hair after I put my sweatshirt on and walk back into my bedroom. I start to get really nervous and just start pacing my room and slowly fixing things and cleaning stuff. Erik walks in.

"Dude chill the fuck out"

"Mhm"

"Is he almost here?"

"Let me ask him"

Before I can ask him if he is almost here he texts me.

Hey we're pulling up to the gate right now

I turn back to Erik

"He said that here pulling up"

"Ok"

We race each other down the stairs and out the door. We make it out before Simon's car makes it all the way down the driveway. When Simon's car pulls up I look over at Erik.

"You can go say hi"

"Mhm"

I walk up to Simon and hug him. I know we saw each other like a couple days ago but I missed him like a lot. He pulled out of the hug and kissed me, I cupped his face with one hand and ran the other through his curls. I pulled away and walked over to Erik.

"Nice to meet you Simon"

"Nice to meet you too..."

"Please call me Erik"

"Nice to meet you Erik"

We started walking back inside the palace.

"So you're in the school choir?" Erik asks Simon

"Uhm yeah I like to sing"

"Yeah I heard"

"What" Simon asks a little confused.

"Wille does not shut up about you, I swear every time I talk to him you come up in the conversation"

Simon looks over at me and smiles

"So do you guys want to watch a movie with me" Erik asks

"Uhm sure" I responded

We walked over to Erik and my hang out room. Me and Simon sat down on the couch next to each other while Erik sat on a bean bag chair.

"What movie do you guys want to watch?" Erik asked

"I don't really care what movie" Simon said

"You like horror correct Simon?" Erik asked

"Uhh yeah"

"Don't worry Wille talks a lot about you"Erik said "how does this movie look"

"That looks good" I say.

Erik turns on the movie and Simon leans his head on my shoulder. I put my hand on his inner thigh

(I really tried on this story but there was not much to work with but tysm for reading)