𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

( ★ )  . • ˚ ━━ I CAN HEAR SIRENS !

When she agreed to start her ruse with Choso, she didn't know what to expect

When she agreed to start her ruse with Choso, she didn't know what to expect. A part of her hoped it would only entail a few fake Instagram posts and a kiss here and there, and as much as she dreaded that, anything would be better than their current predicament.

"I don't understand why we have to go on some stupid date," She whined into her phone, "Everyone's already going crazy about him defending me during that interview. People are already all over us."

"That's exactly why, Julianna. We need to keep the people talking for as long as possible, or at least until the EP comes out. You guys to be seen out in public together to make the story more believable."

She groaned. At least she had an excuse to keep Levi's text on the back burner for now, "Fuck it, whatever. Just tell that little shit to be here at four or else I'm gonna find something else to do. If he's even a second late, I'm blowing it off."

And that was how she found herself standing in her doorframe, with Choso right in front of her. She ignored how precise she had been with her hair and makeup, chalking it off as just wanting to look good for the cameras.

Still, the way his purple orbs scanned her up and down, carefully taking in the outfit that she had chosen before meeting her eyes. "You don't look as shitty as you usually do."

"Is that supposed to be a compliment? Doubt you're well-liked by the ladies." Julianna scoffed, pushing past him so they could make their way to the car.

"I'm liked a lot actually," He grinned with a smug expression on his face. The girl wanted nothing more than to wipe it off with her fist.

"You better have not brought your little motorcycle, I'm not getting on that shit with this outfit."

"Well, tough luck." Choso chuckled as they walked up to the dreadful vehicle.

"You're not serious. I'm calling an Uber."

"How was I supposed to know you were gonna dress...like that?"

"The fact that this is supposed to be a date should've been a hint. What did you think, I would go out in a hoodie and some sweats. Aren't we supposed to make this believable?"

"You're making this a bigger deal than it is," He sighed as he shrugged off his leather jacket before handing it to her.

She eyed it warily, "What is this?"

"A leather jacket? Are you slow in the head or something? Do I need to talk slowly for you or━"

"I know what a leather jacket is, dumbass."