𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

( ★ )  . • ˚ ━━ GIVE ME ALL OF THAT ULTRAVIOLENCE !

Erwin's proposal weighed heavily in the girl's mind as she moved around the dim nightclub

Erwin's proposal weighed heavily in the girl's mind as she moved around the dim nightclub. If she agreed to his terms then she would have it all ━ all that she had ever dreamed of since she was a little girl. All anyone ever dreamed of as a child. Fame, money, power.

All it would take is to go back to how things used to be with Choso.

With each shot she downed, she tried to forget about her troubles and lose herself with every look into the bottom of a glass.

"Pace yourself, Jules." Her older brother cautioned, his hand firmly gripped around her shoulder.

"I'm on a mission to be gone tonight, I don't need to pace myself." The girl grinned.

"I gotta say, you look amazing." Sukuna complimented.

"Nice try, pinkie pie." She chuckled, "It's never going to happen."

"Well, it doesn't hurt to try." He shrugged, kicking back the contents of his cup.

Her eyes darted to Choso who looked amazing, adorned in a black button-down and black jeans. The first few buttons of his shirt were left undone, leaving less to the imagination.

She swallowed tightly, averting her gaze. "I agree with Suguru. You know how you get when you're too drunk." He smirked.

"So, 'toru. You gonna be looking for a girl tonight?" She questioned.

"Honestly, no." The blue-eyed man admitted, "Isabel and I have been calling every night since we left California. Can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I'm gonna ask her to be my girlfriend soon."

The ravenette gaped, "Are you serious? Holy shit, I'm so happy for you guys. If you fuck this up, I'll kill you."

"Me?" He gasped dramatically, "Why do you automatically assume that I'm gonna be the one to fuck up."

"Cause I know you." She chuckled.

"What about you, Julianna?" Satoru smirked mischievously, "Are you planning on finding someone tonight, or are you just gonna watch everyone else have all the fun."

"Can't exactly do anything else," She ushered over to her false boyfriend, "Tethered to the old ball and chain over there. Don't want to get caught up in cheating scandals."

"Shame your cute little outfit will be for nothing." Choso hummed.

"You planning on finding someone, Cho?" Suguru quirked a brow.

"I never go into something planning on leaving with a girl, you know. It kind of just happens." He shrugged as he sipped on his liquor, showing no reaction as it burned down his throat.