Episode 1. [You Can't Trust Anyone Here.]

Ashlyn P.O.V

I am starting to lose my perception of reality, I don't know what hour is it right know or is the sun still up in the world.

I don't know who's real and who's not.

My nurse Alex said I need to socialize to not end up crazy, he said the hospital will going to move on to a another building and at there I need to share my room with 5 another person.

Great, like I need to socialize.

Okay, Ashlyn. Calm down, if you don't they'll gonna inject me sedatives again and I hate it, so calm down.

Huh, there's a list at table? Probably the list that Alex forgot here.

I know that's wrong to look at things that I'm not allowed to but I'm curious, And I will only gonna eyeball it nothing more.

Tyler hernandez, anger issues. He definitely have a appearence that screaming "I'M RUDE"

Taylor hernandez, Chronic depression, Broken heart syndrome. What the hell is that syndrome? I never heard about it.

Logan fields, Maladaptive daydreaming. There's a note on the paper, there's no harm looking at it... I hope.

The note: he doesn't have parents, he used to be live with his grandparents but he saw them when they died, now he thinks they're still alive and dreaming about a flower shop they had together and they're working here but all of it is just a dream so don't open that topic next to him.

I don't know what to feel right know..

Why am I even caring about him, we didn't even met but... His eyes are just looking like he needs someone to support him.

Okay, stop thinking ashlyn, stop yourself. İf you dont you will gonna start to overthinking again.

Aiden clark, ADHD. He looks annoying but handsome.

Ben clark, Anger issues. Surprising, he looks quite calm actually.

And me.

Ashlyn banner, Schizophrenia.

There's a note about me, why?

The note: she's having nervous breakdowns more often, don't forget to have sedatives next to you.

Ouch, that hurted a little. To be honest I hate from my doctor but I really trusted to alex. Derek was right, I can't trust nobody in here.

No P.O.V

Alex walked up inside, he hid the injector full with sedative at his hand. He hates from doing it too but there's no way to calm down ashlyn when she starts to overthinking.

Alex wasn't expecting a ashlyn reading his lists without permission when he get inside "Ashlyn?"

~~~~~~~

MY FİRST STORY BOOK! I'M SO EXCİTED