Episode 3. [Was That Too Harsh?]

Ashlyn P.O.V

I walked to the new building with my suitcase in my hand, it looks too normal for a mental asylum but atleast it's more fresh than the other creepy building.

İt wasn't hard to find my room, I swear I have the bad luck ever. The loudest room on the hallway is mine when I have more sensitive ears than others.

let's not start the day bad, when everything is already negative. I need to calm down like derek said.

When I opened the door I saw the most chaotic place I've ever seen in my life.

Two guys were looking like choking each other, a girl is sitting on her bed looking depressed... I guess. A big guy watching the fighting duo with a straight face and a light haired boy sitting on a bed next to window and watching outside.

As soon they realized me, everybody look at me for 1 moment then the duo go back to fighting.

The brown haired girl walked next to me "Hi, I'm taylor. You must be ashlyn!" she is too loud.

I didn't answered back and I heard another voice, probably the boy twin. "İs she too old for hearing?"

"Ty! That's mean, don't talk like that." taylor warned her twin but I don't think that's enough for that little rat.

"No I can hear perfectly fine, you piece of sh-" I got cut up with a cough. Alex.

"Hello, I'm nurse Alex probably some of you knew me anyways, from now on you guys will be gonna stay together." I hate here from the beginning I step inside the room.

"why?" the boy twin asked with a annoyed face.

"what do you mean 'why'?" alex asked for understand him more better.

"is the hospital that poor? Where's our parents money paid for going? This is a fucking private hospital we all deserve special treatment, like how you guys said to us at start." he's right tho, my parents chose there because they said they will gonna give me the best treatment they can.

"we are trying our best---" alex started to defend the hospital.

"yeah, the best my ass." ashlyn rolled her eyes to alex, everyone knows alex is lying about the hospital trying the best.

"Ashlyn banner, if you don't shut up you know what's gonna happen. Try me." Ashlyn closed her mouth, she knew how rude her therapist can be.

Alex turned back to other teens after changing his mad and dark face to a happy one and leaved the room.

Everybody was quiet before hearing some chuckles from the blonde teen.

Ashlyn walked to the empty bed when the brunette boy and blonde boy go back to fighting.

The light-haired boy touched her shoulder with hesitate. "what?" Ashlyn asked with a bored expression.

"I'm logan, the blonde boy is aiden, the one he was arguing with earlier is tyler and the tall person is ben.. I just wanted to let you know, sorry for bothering you." he looks like a puppy.

No P.O.V

"you're not bothering me, I'm ashlyn." the orange head introduced herself to the light haired boy.

Logan nodded his head and he go back to his bed.

Tyler and aiden's argument is still not over but in some way Ashlyn got into it too.

"You're only here for like 30 minutes so shut up carrot, it's your fault that the possibility we get punishment too!" tyler snapped at ashlyn and he blamed her.

"oh really? Then calm your ass down. I get punishments every week and I am still alive so shut your mouth and don't be trouble or be trouble and let them trigger your mental issue every week!" After ashlyn finished talking tyler is looking dumb-founded and everybody was watching them.

Ashlyn didn't say anything back she just walked to her bed and started to unbraiding her hair.

(Timeskip, At night 02.27 A.M.)

'was that too harsh?' Ashlyn couldn't sleep, she was regretting because of being too harsh on tyler.