Episode 2. [Everyone İs Dumb.]

"ashlyn?" alex talked with a serious voice tone, he knew ashlyn hate this tone and he will gonna use it towards her.

İn the asylum ashlyn stays in, there's a complext layout. There's Reward-Punishment system for protecting the authority.

Ashlyn's punishments are mentally, the hospital is not giving anyone physical punishment to not cause families get alerted.

The only one who's manipulator in the room isn't alex, ashlyn is a proffessional manipulator, she can trick an amateur psychologist.

Ashlyn prepared herself for her role, she made a perfect believable face that looking confused but trying to hide it, "Oh I thought they were the letters my family send, aren't they?"

Alex sighed deeply, believed to ashlyn.

"We will gonna transform your room to the another building, you will gonna stay with 5 other patients--" Alex's explaining cut with ashlyn's haste.

"So? Could you get to the point please?" ashlyn is the one who tried to trick alex with her kind words.

"Don't get into trouble, even I can't save you from physical punishment this time." alex finished his explaining with more honestly.

Ashlyn rolled her eyes to him when he pulled his eyes to the papers she's holding, she put them back to the table and walked to her closet for put her clothes to her suitcase.

"I want to talk with my parents." ashlyn  asked the same question like she do every morning.

"Ashlyn we talked about this" the male tried to stay calm.

Ashlyn's eye started to twitching "Darling, if you want to leave this place then you need to be more calm." derek looked at ashlyn.

'great, now ı need to take care of this fucking shadow too!' ashlyn thought to herself.

Derek is Ashlyn's friend, they are more like siblings but this is only ashlyn's thought because she's the only one who can see him.

"Ashlyn, don't forget our sentence. Everyone is dumb." derek whispered the last word to her ear and ashlyn go back to play her role again.

Her role of "Normal human".