Episode 5. [Can I Get Face Paint?]

3rd person P.O.V

The ginger haired girl didn't get any sleep that night, she only thinked. What was this hospital's real purpose? Was they lying to them or telling the truth? Maybe they were really healing them or making them more ill? Who knows.

A loud fall voice filled the room and laughter accompanied it, everybody turned and saw the blonde boy who laying down on the ground and have blood on his neck.

"great, now we're stucked here with fucking insane people." tyler mumbled to himself, he never thinks him or taylor as sick but it's not the same for other people.

"ty, don't say that! Hey, are you alright aiden?" taylor was concerned about aiden's well-being and it's hard for to understand because he's laughing and not signaling any pain symptoms.

Aiden stood up from the ground and sat back on his bed, "I'm perfectly fine, my body being dramatic." aiden doesn't even cared about the fact he had a injury, he just continued to being sarcastic.

Ben started to look for med-kit but he couldn't find it. "they doesn't put med-kit's on rooms, they are concerned about us to kill ourselves with the sharp things inside the box or try to suicide with medicines." ashlyn explained the situation like it's normal.

"and is it fucking normal to you!?" tyler snapped on ashlyn for the second time, it's obvious he's trying to find someone to blame.

"I-" Ashlyn wanted to explain herself, she got cut off by tyler again and she is started to get mad. Logan sat next to her and put his hand to her shoulder and tapped it as a signal for her to calm down.

"You should've told to us but you stayed silent, who knows there's how much more things you hide from us." tyler's anger issues triggered because he thought ashlyn hide it from them, in deep the cause of his trigger was she hid something, like how their mother hid their father was sick.

"aren't you one to talk? Why would she even had to told us? Nobody get injured last night so if she should've said something this time you will gonna told her "you try to imply that we will gonna try suicide?" if we all think about your disorder and personality, you definitely told her that." aiden defended ashlyn, the ginger got confused. Since she was born only her parents and she defended herself but this boy.

"you-" tyler got ready for talk but taylor stopped him. "Tyler, enough." the brunette boy mumbled something under his breath and turned back to his bed.

"can we go back to the topic about aiden's head really need treatment?" logan's voice spread out in the quiet room.

Ben wrote something his notebook and showed it, I'm gonna ask to nurse for to patch him up.

Ben leaved the room after showing his notebook to them, after a couple minutes he came back with alex.

"how did this happened?" Alex spoke overwhelmed, he hoped they didn't fight at their second day.

"my body fell for ash and I got injured, my biggest injury is on my heart." didn't aiden take anything seriously?

He leave 4 teens and a young adult confused in the room "can I get face paint?" the 4 teen was still watching him with confuse, ben sighed deeply. He is used to aiden being aiden.

Alex leaved after patching aiden's neck wound and came back with some face paint to him "have fun I guess.."