Episode 4. [What Do You Mean?]

No P.O.V

Ashlyn couldn't sleep that night, she was feeling regret because she thought she was too harsh on tyler.

but other side of her was saying she did the right thing, if he blamed her then he should've wait an answer from her.

Ashlyn gave a deep sigh and changed her lying Down position to sitting. She were thinking she was the only one who's awake.

But she saw the light-haired boy sitting in a position that he's hugging his legs and watching the corner of the room looking like dreaming I guess?

Logan's P.O.V

"logan? Logan." I heard ashlyn's voice, shit. Didn't she already asleep!? She'll gonna think I am weird.

I felt some tap on my shoulder and I stopped dreaming, "yes?".

"are you alright? I saw you watching the corner of the room for 5 minutes in silence." someone asked me how I am? I don't even remember when last time someone think about me.

İt feels great.. I guess.

"Earth to logan, earth to logan." I heard ashlyn again, I need to answer or she might be think I am crazy or anything.

"yeah, I am alright. Really." she doesn't look like she believe me.

"look it's a only one time thing, okay? So don't think we'll gonna talk every night about our problems, if that's clear start to talk." huh, what's she talking about?

"what are yo--" I tried to ask but I got cut off.

"talk about your family, your problems, why are you here? Just tell me. You look like you need to talk." I don't know what to do but I have a feeling like I can trust her.

"when I start to dreaming I can't stop myself, I can dream without stop for hours and I don't know what to do. I started to lose my perception of reality I don't know which of my memories happened or not.." thanks ashlyn, I really needed that talk.

"like how dreaming? You can see your dreams or hear them?" I need to be more specific.. Haha.

"I can see them in front of my eyes, even at sometimes I listen the music inside my head. Don't tell anyone that I tell you this but, I felt the touch in my dream.." her face is straight, she thinks I am crazy, fuck.

I shouldn't had told her, she thinks I'm insane. I'm really pathetic..

"don't tell it to anyone for now, especially someone from hospital or your therapist. They will gonna use it againts you when they realized they can't control you anymore." ashlyn whispered to me, why would hospital use it against me?

But what if she is telling the truth? My therapist is trying to manipulate me by let me believe that he is saving me from that shithole, but what if I was not sick?

"do you think they're trying to make us believe we're sick when we're not?" I whispered back to her, if someone hear us I don't think it will gonna end well.

"you can't trust anyone here, don't forget this--"

"why are you both still awake?" please someone tell me it's a dream, please.

"You're the one who asked me to socialize and are you not happy about it now?" Ashlyn looks like how my therapist look like when he's trying to trick me, maybe she knows something about that hospital that we don't know.

"well, I didn't asked you to socialize middle of the night, now you two go back to bed." ashlyn rolled her eyes to alex but she still go back to her bed and I go back to my sleep too.

We didn't have any other choice at the end.