4 ~⋆🕊𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓈𝓁𝒾𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎...🕊⋆

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕖𝕗𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕨𝕚𝕗𝕥'𝕤 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖, 𝕤𝕚𝕘𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕦𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕣 𝕧𝕒𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟. 𝔸𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕, 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕚𝕘𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣, 𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣; 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕋𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕠𝕣 𝕒𝕤 𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝕦𝕤𝕦𝕒𝕝 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕪 𝕚𝕟 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝, 𝕒𝕤 𝕡𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕧𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕝 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕖𝕣, 𝕒𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕖𝕝𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕤𝕖𝕥 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗𝕗 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕠𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 (𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕙 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒 𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕚𝕖 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕒 𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕜) 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕗𝕖𝕝𝕥 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕤.

 𝔸𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕, 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕚𝕘𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣, 𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣; 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕋𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕠𝕣 𝕒𝕤 𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝕦𝕤𝕦𝕒𝕝 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕝�...

Taylor's school outfit ^^^ (Also please let me know if you want me to keep showing the outfits I envision she's wearing, or if you don't care; but I just feel like it sets kind of a vibe of her aesthetic that I'm going for anyways yeah, lol).

Taylor's perspective

I'm super excited for the beginning of senior year, well I always am for the start of a new school year; it gives the perfect opportunity for a fresh start and a new mindset, well not exactly; after a day its just like it was a few months prior, but I like to make the effort always. I haven't really spoken to Harry over the summer, not that I really care to, now that the image of Travis' green eyes won't leave my head. I bundle all of the books I may need and my cheer uniform into my backpack and dash out of my room, not wanting to be late for the first day. I briefly say hi to my mom, who's eating breakfast with my brother before grabbing an apple and a water bottle out of the fridge before heading to the door. 'You don't want any breakfast honey? I made French toast' Andrea questions her daughter, 'oh...no thanks, I better get going; I need to plan the cheer tryouts for this afternoon'. She responds to the older woman before heading out the door, her dad had left for work already. Being captain of the cheer team meant that their coach left recruiting and tryouts down to Taylor, something she felt was such a huge honour. She bundled into her gorgeous, white Jeep; her dad had bought for her 17th birthday last year and she couldn't be more grateful, and headed the short drive to her high school.