11 ~ ⋆🌼𝒪𝓊𝓇 𝓈𝑒𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈 🌼 ⋆

Taylor's eyes fluttered open to the sunlight creeping in from behind her curtains, allowing herself to adjust; before feeling the presence of Travis' protective arm over her waist. She turned to face him for a few moments, just to watch him sleep; knowing she'll have to wake him up shortly before her mom wakes up. Stroking his cheek gently, Travis begins to stir; 'Trav, time to wake up,' Taylor whispered softly to him, making him release a groan and tighten his grip around her, making her exude a giggle, '5 more minutes,' he responds with a smile, his eyes remaining firmly closed. Taylor reached to place her lips gently on his, which he accepts gracefully; 'my mom will be up in a minute, you might want to go make your bed look actually slept in,' she jokes leaping out of her bed, in attempt to wake the sleeping boy. Travis opens his eyes, taking a moment to adjust to the light as Taylor drags the curtains open making the strong glare from the sun beat into her room.

'Now, I'm going for a shower so, shoo!' Taylor gestures for him to get up and return to his room opposite in which he arches his eyebrow and gets out of her bed to stand in front of her. 'Is there room for me in this shower you're having?' He asks flirtatiously, which causes the blonde to roll her eyes and begin pushing him out of her bedroom and across to his own. Knowing she successfully got Travis out of her bedroom unnoticed, Taylor released a sigh and began her morning routine for school. As she finished up her minimal makeup, Andrea entered her bedroom to bring her a drink; 'morning honey! You're up early,' Andrea stated, 'yeah I know, I slept well last night,' Taylor replied to her mother with a smile. 'I'm glad,' Andrea replies before having an epiphany, 'oh! I better go check Travis is awake!' Causing Taylor to giggle at her as she practically runs across to his room.

.

𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕨𝕚𝕗𝕥'𝕤 + 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥, 𝕊𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕗𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕤𝕥 𝔸𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒 𝕕𝕣𝕠𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕕 𝔸𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟 𝕠𝕗𝕗 𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕤𝕥 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕤 𝕕𝕣𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕙𝕚𝕞𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕋𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝.

'Are you excited for the game this Friday?' Travis asks Taylor who sat singing along to music from his passenger seat, 'yes! You better win because the routine I've put together for cheer is too good to be wasted on a losing team,' Taylor jokes with him causing him to shake his head with a laugh, 'like we're gonna lose, come on,' Travis responds with a playful scoff. 'You lost to them last year...' Taylor sarcastically trailed off, 'we may have done buttt... I've got a good luck charm this time around,' Travis responds intertwining his hand with Taylor's as he flashes her a smile, 'wow, smooth' she responds back with a smile. As their journey came to an end, and Travis pulled into the parking space they argued over weeks prior; they met up with their group of friends. Taylor ran up to the girls who were running towards her as they engulfed in a group hug and began giggling together, causing the guys to all pull a confused expression, 'why do they do that? They saw each other literally yesterday,' Patrick said to the guys who let out numerous laughs at the girls enthusiasm, Travis' eyes distracted, focused on Taylor gossiping with the girls a few feet away, 'don't be like that Pat, it's sweet,' he responds causing all the guys to stare at him in disbelief, 'what?' Travis questions, confused at their expressions. 'You did not just use the word, 'sweet'. Niall interjects with air quotations, mocking his friend. 'I just mean that-' Travis tries to defend himself as his face turns a shade of pink, 'do we need a boys chat, bro' Ryan asks patting Travis' shoulder, after noticing his eyes glancing over at Taylor all too often.

'Okay, so you've been sneaking into her room?' Patrick questions travis with a smirk, as the group sit around having their 'boys chat', Travis clearly very embarrassed about discussing his situation with Taylor. 'Yep, it's just with me staying there until my parents get home, we wanted to keep it under wraps, or else it's a bit weird, and I don't think Scott and Andrea would be cool with me sleeping with their daughter whilst they're beneath us, y'know?' Travis defends, 'that's if they haven't already heard you?' Niall butts in jokingly, causing the boys to laugh as Travis looks majorly uncomfortable, 'wait, you shouldn't have said that! What if they have?' Travis responds growing increasingly worried. 'Well, they would have been banging on Tay's bedroom door if they had heard, surely,' Patrick replies trying to comfort his best friend, which seems to be successful as Travis releases a breath. He was very close with Scott and Andrea, but the thought of them hearing him literally having sex with their daughter was a step too close.

.

'Right girls! Big game on Friday, so we need to bring it!' Taylor announces to the cheer team as they have finished running over their perfected routine, 'so take 5, get yourself a drink and we'll go over it again okay?' Taylor announces, to a reply of nods and everyone abandoning their formations, grateful for the break. Using this break as an opportunity to watch Travis practice, Taylor wanders over the field to the football team just as their coach also calls a break. She could recognise Travis' back to her as he began to take a sip of his water, 'Swift's behind you Kelce!' one of his teammates announces, causing him to turn to face his favourite girl. 'Hey! Do you need a drink?' Travis asks her, to which she nods and takes a sip from his water bottle. He watches her intently, to which she smirks and begins to sway from side to side, grasping his hand and playing with his fingers she finally speaks, 'so... my parents are going out for the evening and are taking Austin with them, I said we had a maths exam coming up so we needed to stay home and revise'. Travis smirks in response, grateful for the time they can spend together before 11:30pm; he stands closer to her feeling her breath on his as he begins to also play with her fingers that are grasping his own, 'really? Well... what if I already had plans tonight?' Travis responds playfully, 'good thing that's a 'what if' then isn't it?' Taylor flirtatiously responds, stroking his shoulders over his uniform, before turning on her heel quickly, causing her cheer skirt to flick up leaving him fixated on her as she walks away, 'wait for me outside the locker room!' Travis shouts after her, before turning back around to face his teammates who's eyes were glued to him, 'what?' he questions to them with a scoff, in which they all release laughs and murmur amongst each other.

.

Taylor finished up with practice, and began her route to the football team's locker room. Watching everyone else leave except for Travis, with a confused expression she pushes open the door, 'Trav?' She announces, 'Trav come on! You ready to go?' She expresses, hearing the water from the showers continue to run. Seconds later, his wet hands grab at her hips from behind; making her giggled and hit him for making her jump, 'don't do that! Come on I want to go home,' she responds laughing, her eyes fixated on his bare chest, soaking wet from the shower he's just exited. 'Well, I am yet to finish my shower, care to join?' Travis asks his hand pulling at hers flirtatiously, in which she reciprocates; untying the towel that was attached around his hips. 'I guess I won't be needing this then?' Taylor asks rhetorically, pulling her cheer shirt over her head, as her lips collide with his as they make their way back to the still steamy shower, 'definitely not, or this...' Travis responds unzipping her short cheer skirt, which falls to the floor. Travis' mouth was now attached to her chest kissing and sucking ate her skin, 'I won't be needing this either,' Taylor states confidently, unhooking her bra from behind her; Travis' eyes fixated on her chest as she does this, letting the lace bra fall to the floor, 'definitely not,' he replies licking his lips and attacking her breasts, causing her to release a moan at the sensation. Pushing her lace underwear down and off her body, they were now stood underneath the shower, feeling the warm water run down their bodies as Travis still focuses on her chest.

In one swift motion, Travis scoops her up; causing her to instinctively wrap her legs around his waist, digging her perfectly manicured nails into his back as he works at her chest. His hands were placed underneath her thighs, as he moved her against the wall in order to give her more stability, as he uses one of his hands to tease her entrance. 'God! you're so gorgeous,' Travis states with a smile, admiring the beautiful blonde who was becoming weaker under his contact. keeping his thumb circling her clit, he slowly enters two of his fingers inside of her, 'oh fuck!' Taylor responds, feeling him pump his fingers in and out of her, her eyes rolling back causing her head to hit against the wall behind her, causing them both to giggle. 'Hey, hey... look at me,' Travis tells Taylor lifting her chin up as she placed her hands either side of his face in order to stare in him in the eyes intimately as he pleasured her; minutes later, feeling herself becoming undone under his control. 'Trav...Trav I'm gonna-' Taylor stutters out, as she releases onto Travis' fingers;  in which he slows done his pace to calm her over stimulation, repeatedly planting kisses on her forehead and cheeks as water drips down their faces from the shower above.

'Well...best shower I've ever had,' Travis smirks at Taylor, as he dresses her back into her cheer outfit that was scattered across the floor. 'I'm very grateful, thank you,' Taylor responds with a smile and a blush. 'Just wait until I get you home!' Travis exclaims before sweeping her off her feet and running out the locker room and down the corridor to the school exit, causing Taylor to squeal and giggle at his drasticness.