10 ~ ✧ 🎀 𝐼𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 ❁𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 🎀 ✧

ℍ𝕖𝕪𝕪, 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕗𝕖𝕨 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕓𝕦𝕤𝕪 :((

𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕘𝕦𝕝𝕒𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘

𝔸𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕪𝕪 ♡

.

Taylor spent most of that evening in her bedroom as per usual, only this time her eyes were focused on the clock that was displayed on her wall impatiently waiting until Travis would enter her room at 11:30. She had spent the last couple hours doing her usual nighttime routine, she had to find a way to attempt to pass the time. She loved how special Travis made her feel; and she wanted him to know she appreciated him for that and the feeling was mutual; she had searched through her drawers to find her sexiest lingerie for him for tonight's visit; she never considered herself the 'sexy' type, but to him there wasn't a sexier woman around. Her lingerie choice, sexy as it may be; was also delicate, pink and white lace adorned with bows and soft detailing. Satisfied with her choice she covered up her body in her large fluffy robe in time for her mom to enter her bedroom to give her daughter a goodnight kiss and a glass of milk, something she'd done for her daughter for as long as she could remember; accepting it gracefully her mother left her room and she heard her padding over to Travis' to say goodnight to him also, before she heard her trudge down a flight of stairs back to the second floor to go to sleep. Taylor shunned off her fluffy robe and replaced it with a satin pink, tying it loosely around her waist, with a small part of her bra on display; satisfied with her appearance she applied a thin layer of lip gloss over her bare face and slipped into bed, waiting the extra half an hour for her mom, dad and brother to be firmly asleep.

In the room opposite, Travis had spent the last few hours with the beautiful blonde on his mind; he was so overcome with how much he had grown to care for the girl. Sure, he always thought she was good looking but this was different, he'd never felt this way about a girl before; from her soft, long blonde locks; to her delicate lips, her angelic features only made her more desirable in his eyes. After a brief goodnight from Andrea, he waiting patiently for the designated time he was to enter Taylor's bedroom; he knew she was waiting also, the soft sound of her footprints moving around her room and the faint glow of light from within made him all the more excited for a night together again. He knew for now this had to stay between them, as far as Taylor's family were concerned they're just friends whilst he's under their roof; of course he knew they adored him, and he was grateful for that; but he highly doubts they would be okay with him basically living with him if they knew this was going on after the lights in the house went out. 

.

As soon as the time on his phone changed to 11:30pm, Travis leaped off his bed that remained unslepped in; and tiptoed across to Taylor's bedroom and gave it a light knock. She quickly opened the door from the other side, causing his breath to hitch at the sight in front of him; his eyes lustfully traced every inch of her, 'you don't need to knock you know?' Taylor whispered with a smirk, before widened the door for him to enter her bedroom. In a swift motion, Travis reached out to grab her by the waist and closed the door quietly behind him before gently throwing Taylor onto her white duvet, causing her to let out a giggle. 'Now what do we have here?' Travis asked smirking as his eyes lingered onto the lace of her bra that peeked through from behind the robe, 'would you like a peek?' Taylor asked him with an innocent expression. 'Oh, I would be needing much more than a peek, princess,' he whispered into her eye, which sent a warm sensation through her body. Travis delicately pulled at the ribbon tied around her waist, and the robe tumbled off leaving her lingerie and the body it adorned on full display to him. His eyes wandered, taking in every inch of her rubbing his hands softy over her sides; he loved how blissfully unaware she was at her power over him, her effortless beauty always captivated him. 'What, do, you, think?' Taylor questioned him between gentle peppering of kisses. ' I think I'm gonna need to see it up close,' Travis responded cheekily, picking her up from her waist and thighs, to now have her straddling one of his thighs. His face positioned closely to her breasts, as he slowly began to kiss across her collarbone and chest; causing her to sigh at the contact. 

Taylor's lips came back into contact with his, as their gentle kisses developed into a heated make out session. She could feel the heat growing in her core, as it was pressed against Travis' thigh, she began to move slowly in hopes of feeling any sign of relief from the contact; Travis noticed her action and felt himself immediately harden, as soft moans began to escape her lips. 'Travvv...' She breathed out, clearly overcome by their contact, 'hmm...what's up baby? You okay?' He asked in between breathes. 'I need you so bad...' Taylor breathed out, clearly Travis' leg wasn't enough to calm her growing need. 'Oh do you now?' Travis asked her with a cheeky grin, as he leaned back in for his lips to meet her own, his hand wandering south of her body touching her over her pink, lace thong. He could feel through her underwear the effect he had on her, and that made him even more keen as he began to slowly trace circles on her clit, over her underwear, before reaching his mouth down to the waistband in order to slowly pull the lace off of her body with his teeth; she eagerly helped him, desperate for the contact. Seconds later, Travis was swooping his hands around her slim waist and positioned her flat onto her back; gently asking her permission before removing the lace that covered her breasts, permission she gave to him incessantly. 

Leaving her completely exposed beneath him, before Travis could began pleasuring her where she needed it most, her voice broke the comfortable silence, 'Trav...thank you' she whispered in a timid tone. He looked at her slightly confused and waited for her to continue, he knew she was enjoying herself but he didn't think it necessarily warranted a thank you, 'thank you for making me feel so safe...' she whispered at him, her eyes staring sincerely into his, causing a gentle smile to grow on his face. Travis reached forward, closer to her face dimly lit in the low lighting of just her beside lamp, and stroked her golden blonde locks, her eyes genuine and slightly glassy. Before, he went back to their prior activity he engulfed her into the biggest hug, her thin, fragile body protected by his large, comforting one as they spent the next few minutes in each others arms, hearing only the breathing from the other and their rapid heart rates. Instead of continuing with their expected plans for the night, the teens spent the next few hours awake, snuggled into the side of the other, reminiscing over their past. 

'You so wanted to kiss me,' Travis joked with the blonde, making her face turn red as they reminisced back to the evening they first kissed, 3 years ago. 'I did not! I would have kissed anyone back then, as long as it got the first one out of the way!' Taylor responded defensively. 'And I didn't see you saying no,' she continued with a smirk, 'I was a 14 year old boy, course I wasn't gonna to say no,' he responded. 'Wait you were literally the one who asked me to kiss you,' Taylor confidently recalled.

Taylor and Travis had snuck off from the others, who were busy entertaining themselves on the lawn outside Taylor's home, and they had opted to stroll along the shorefront directly behind the Swift's home. 'Are you worried where not going to spend much time together now we're starting high school?' Taylor asked the 14 year old boy that walked beside her, who then reached his arm out and pulled her waist in closer beside him, 'of course not Tay!  You're always gonna be my best friend regardless! Plus I'll be needing you cheering me on when I join the football team,' he responded smiling at her, causing her to roll her eyes jokingly, 'well duh Trav, that's what a cheerleader does,'  she responds. They spent another few moments walking side by side their feet feeling the gentle wave of the water as they walked across the sand. 'Have you kissed anyone yet?' Travis asked the blonde nervously, she awkwardly began to blush, 'erm no, but I want to before starting high school,' Taylor responded her bright blue eyes staring into his green ones, as they both slowly leaned in and gently placed their lips against the other's, the sound of the waves, and birds in the distance is all that they could hear in this moment. Seconds later, they both pulled away, 'now we both have,' Travis laughed nervously; Taylor laughed along, 'yep but don't tell any of our friends, they'll make it weird,' Taylor responded in reference to their large friend group who would have a field day if they found out about Taylor and Travis' kiss. 'No of course not, this stays between me and you, besides when we go to high school  you'll have all the boys after you,' Travis told her, flashing her a smile which made cheeks blush red again.

.

'And here we are now 3 years later, in bed together,' Travis joked causing her to hit his chest. 'I'm glad we've done this tonight, it's been nice' Taylor responded, referring to the reminiscing they had been doing, not the prior making out. Travis smiled gently in response as he stared into her eyes, before intertwining his hand with hers, and kissing the soft skin of the back of her hand; her eyes following his actions. 'You're so unbelievably beautiful, do you know that?' Travis whispered to her playing with her fingers that were intertwined with his, causing her to look down at their hands. 'You're one in a million Kelce,' she smiled back at him, before snuggling into the safety of his chest.