hyunsoo - kisses

1020 words

-

"i'll be in my room," you told your boyfriend, hyunsoo before going into your room.

you'd been studying for your the past few days, hyunsoo reassured you that it's okay even though he couldn't spend time with you.

"good luck, don't push yourself too hard," he said, leaving a soft peck on your lips.

you smiled and went into the room, getting ready your books to study.

hyunsoo who was in the living room was doing everything to keep himself entertained.

now, he was reading his comic book collection after cleaning the whole house.

even when he already finished his comic book collection, you were nowhere to be seen.

he let out a sigh, "argh, i miss her." he laid down on the couch and rolled over to the side, "i wanna cuddle with her so bad."

he kicked his feet, he had been missing your hugs and kisses for the past few days.

he got up from the couch and went straight to your room.

meanwhile

you were solving some past years exam paper's questions. humming your favorite song, you marked your paper and was pleased with the result.

"better than i expected."

*knock knock*

you turned your head towards the door, seeing hyunsoo walking in and went straight to your side.

"what's wrong?" you asked as you saw him standing in front of you.

he mumbled something under his breath that you couldn't hear so you scooted closer to him.

"what were you sayi-"

"i want kisses."

before you could even processed what he just said, he went closer to you and started to attack you with his kisses.

you were flustered by his action at first but eventually gave in and giggled because of the kisses.

he was leaving pecks all around your face, it made you squeaked. he didn't forget to leave a few pecks on your lips too.

that's his favorite place to kiss.

after receiving kisses from your beloved boyfriend, you wanted to asked him what's with the sudden kisses about.

but he just left the room without saying anything, leaving you alone with confusion.

"what the hell was that?"

-

you were still in your room studying after what had happened.

during the time when you're studying, you couldn't help but think about your boyfriend.

it made you lost your focus a few times but you still managed to study your notes.

"alright, i'm done with these-"

*knock knock*

you immediately turned your head towards the door, just to see hyunsoo standing there again with a plate of fruits.

he walked his way to your table and placed down the plate. you looked at it and smiled when you noticed it was full of your favourite fruit.