hyunsoo - just say you don't love me anymore

579 words

-

"i'm back," hyunsoo announced, taking off his shoes after closing the door. you walked towards him and welcomed him with a hug, "welcome back."

he hugged you tightly and snuggled into ur neck, "did you changed your shampoo?" your scent somehow made him relaxed, you chuckled and said, "i tried a new shampoo that my friend recommended."

you pulled away from the hug and said, "go and take a shower, i'll set up the table for dinner." he nodded and pecked your cheek before walking away from you.

you went into the kitchen and took the dishes out to the table, placing utensils for the both of you. you sat down and waited for him to come out from the room.

you smiled once you saw him changed into his clothes, he sat down across you and thanked you for the food. you and him enjoyed the food while talking about how he spent his day in the company.

"you've worked hard today, hyunsoo," you told him. he smiled at your words, "thanks babe, thank you for staying by my side."

after finishing the food, you got up and went to wash the dishes. he went to your side and started to cling onto you which you're already used to it since you knew he'll get clingy whenever he was extremely tired after coming back from practice.

he once told you that he needed to recharge himself from hugging you, causing you couldn't escaped from his hugs anymore.

you and hyunsoo went back to your bedroom after washing the dishes, he declined your offer to watch a movie, saying he just wanted to be by your side.

now, you were reading your book on the bed while he was still clinging onto you. he got closer to you and stuffed his face into the crook of your neck which you found it ticklish because of his breathing and his hair.

"why are you being so close to me?"

he instantly pulled back and looked at you, "just say you don't love me anymore," he said in the most dramatic way. he then turned around, back facing you and wrapped himself up with blanket.

you were stunned at his actions, couldn't believe that he still had the energy to act dramatic. the sight of him made you let out a chuckle at him. placing your book aside, you poked him on the shoulder, asking, "are you mad at me?"

he didn't answer and you had no choice to hugged him from the back, saying, "i was just kidding, babe." he turned around and slightly glared at you, "it's not funny babe." you smiled and gave him a peck on his pouty lips, hoping him to forgive you.

he stared at you and broke into a smile, snuggled up to you and said, "that's more i like." he looked at you and smiled, "i like how i can hug you whenever i want now, you were not fond with touches when we first started dating," he said.

he was right, you were not a fan of physical touches but he changed your perspective on it. you found it enjoyable whenever it's his touch, he was the one who made you like hugs and holding hands.

you specially loved his hugs and kissed.

"thanks to you," you mumbled, leaning in for a kiss.

he melted into the kiss and smiled before pulling away, "hehe, i love you."

"love you too."
-

did y'all watched road to kingdom?? i only managed to watch a few clips of them from twitter since i didn't have the time to watch it 😭 i saw a lot of non thx praising for their stage, gosh, i'm proud of them 🫶🏻 

votes are always appreciated :)

🎵 call me by boynextdoor