{ C H A P T E R 03 }

Aarnik's POV

I'm not able to sleep from last night even though I'm taking pills but then also that hoodie guy always comes and he tries to sucide.

Now I'm in my car and we are in London.

"Give me the papers of Mr Russell Company" i said to Lucas.

"Wait a minute" he said.

Than suddenly that hoodie guy again appeared he is again trying to sucide.

"I said stop the car" i roar at the driver in no second I moved out of car and started running towards the bridge.

Author's POV

Aarnik get out from his black car and ran to the spot where a boy was standing for doing suicide.

"Hey kid don't" he shouted gaining everyone attention who were walking on the bridge.

Lucas was just behind him. He saw where Aarnik was going and when he sees his condition he was shocked.

" Hey buddy don't do this take my hand and come to mei will help you in any kind of problem but don't do this" he said making that hoodie guy understands.

The boys face was covered with the hoodie cap that's why he was not able to see his face.

"Please tryto understand..... look I know someone or something is bothering you but buddy......... leaving life is not a good solution buddy.....take my hand come on.....your family will be waiting for you" Aarnik said. Worry is clearly visible in his face.

"No one is with me" that boy said but not turning towards Aarnik.

"I'm with you I'm come on" Aarnik said trying his best to make him understand.

"Rich people are fake" guy said.

"But I'm not come on I can listen yours TEll ME WHO ARE YOU.....I'm here to listening yours" Aarnik said.

That boy slowly turned his face seeing his face Aarnik got shocked it's he.....it's his 17 year old self

"Find in your self ask this to yourself......your soul your heart will scream" his eyes were full of fire but suddenly his face changed to sad.

"Nobody listened mine nobody came for help me they made fun of our situation all were seeing but didn't came I don't want to live"

17 year old Aarnik tells this to 25 year old Aarnik in sorrowful voice.

"But" before Aarnik could complete his word that boy did jump in the river and Aarnik immediately rushed towards that boy in hope of helping him.

"NO" Aarnik screamed.

He ran to the spot and his body did collide with the iron rod as he saw downward but before seeing in the river he got immediately pulled back.

"Aarnik are you mad?" Lucas said and Aarnik again turned back to see in river but...... nothing has happened no splash no bubble Means Nothing has happened.

"That boy.....that boy was me" Aarnik said his breath were getting heavier.

"Nothing has happened you were just talking to yourself" Lucas said.

"Yes that was me" Aarnik said

"Aarnik no one was there look no one is here" Lucas said making Aarnik observed his surroundings. Everyone is seeing him in amazement with what the fuck expression.

"That means I'm hallacuating" Aarnik said softly.

"No you just tired" Lucas said

Aarnik saw people and said sorry