{ C H A P T E R 07 }

Target- 5 votes
__________________________________________

Everyone was giving their vote for next CEO and Aarna was seeing everything in nervous eyes. Today new CEO of parade will be announced. She was restless praying for some good but her eyes were roaming in the hall for someone. Aarnik.

"So we have count all the votes of people who are present here and results are in favour of Jonas holding also they have 55 percent shares in parade" the anker announced and Aarna feel like her heart has stopped to work.

Aarna's POV

Aarna's outfit

no it can't be that Mr Jonas can never rule my parade but where is Aarnik do he lied i leaned my head and saw the floor and my eyes welled up

"Ah....it's really sad to say but I have to inform you all somthing very important actually Mr Jonas is no more" anker announced and i gasped hearing this.

"Yes....this is true Paris police found his body in his house he committed suicide what is the reason nobody knows but police is finding his one and only son Zayn Jonas is in coma" Zayn is in coma? What is happening in this Jonas family?

"But before dieing Mr Jonas had shared his shares to one of his business partner named AARNIK WARNER" He said and my heart beaten loudly in my ribcage. Everyone gasped hearing this.

Author's POV

So ladies and Gentlemen please welcome our new CEO of PARADE....... Aarnik Warner" he announced and every one stood up to welcome him. For first 10 sec Aarna remained on her place she is not believing that Aarnik has finally owned her company and she stood up. She is processing everything.

'What is happening? How can that leach Jonas can give his all shares to Aarnik' he said in her mind that's when her eyes went towards big door of hall and he entered.

He entered the hall emotional less 'damn i should call him blank paper because his facial expressions never changed' she said in her breath.

Everyone were clapping and some wher gossiping and some where still shock that how can he rule his company. He was walking like a model in blue coat, white shirt and blue pants.

Aarnik's outfit