Prologue

⚠️ **Viewer Discretion Advised** ⚠️

The smell of blood filled the air as my lover stumbled into our dimly lit bathroom, his hands and clothes covered in red. My heart raced as I moved quickly, following a routine that had become all too familiar. With shaking hands, I led him to the tub, where warm water flowed over his body.

I scrubbed away the blood, my mind spinning with mixed feelings. Fear tried to take over, but beneath it, a twisted sense of loyalty kept me going. Each wipe of the cloth was like a silent prayer, begging for forgiveness for these horrible acts.

His eyes locked onto mine, sending chills down my spine. In those brief moments, I didn’t see a monster, but the man I once loved—a man haunted by shadows too dark to name. When he finally spoke, his voice was soft, but it was filled with a madness that scared me deeply.

“I’m devoted to you, heart and soul,” he murmured, his words a sick reminder of the twisted bond that tied us together. It was a love built on lies and betrayal, a love that made no sense. Yet, at that moment, I knew I would do anything to protect him, to hide him from the consequences of his actions.

For in his madness, I found my purpose. In his darkness, I found my light. And as the water turned red under my hands, I knew I was forever bound to a fate I had created—a fate stained with blood and filled with lies.