11) The Gala 4

I bent to pick my phone up, that's when i saw a pair of black well polished shoes standing in front of me. I picked my phone up "I'm sorry I didn't se . . . . ." I trailed off as I saw who was in front of me.

He's wearing black pants and white shirt with the first 3 buttons undone displaying his gold chain. He moved closer to me until my back clashed with the wall. I forced to look at the man that had me pinned against the wall. I mean sure he is one of the most beautiful people I've ever seen, but his grin was the cherry on top. With the way his dark eyes glinted with anticipation he knew the effect he had on me and he made no effort in trying to hide it.

He's so tall that his body towered over me but he leaned in till our faces were inches apart. As if he gave me a once over, before settling on my lips. I gulped softly with every breath that he breathed sent shivers to my body. 

Damn, he trapped me like his prey but instead of flight my senses were dangling with excitement. The betrayal. I don't know why but  for some reason I wasn't scared of him.

"Imani..!" He called my name with his deep voice wreaks of power and authority. The way he said my name sent chills down my spine. Wait how does he know my name.

A/n
I know this is short but I'll update again today
Pls don't be dry guys. I really want to hear your feedback. Pls comment🙏🏾🥲
Btw do y'all have any bwwm book recommendations 🧍🏾‍♀️