Gifts to the Children

It had been 5 years. Adenus has now reached the age of 30 and his dragons have fully grown into adults. He's gone to visit each of his children. He has seen how big they've gotten, and they were the size of giants. Titans to be exact. When he would talk to the head chief from each tribe, they would say good things about the dragons. They would follow their orders and help them out. Adenus knew that this was the right decision to leave the dragons with the tribe leaders. Adenus thought that getting to meet these dragons was a true blessing for him. He knew what he did was the right thing.

One day, Adenus had something hidden in his room. It was a heart.

The heart was interesting

The heart was interesting. It was known as the trust heart. They say that whoever holds this heart and has trust in their partners, the user will be granted a power that will make their bond with their allies stronger. Adenus believed that with his children, he could make their bond stronger. So he called back his children for that specific reason. When he saw his children, each one of them had different colored stones.

 When he saw his children, each one of them had different colored stones

With these stones, they would grant Adenus different abilities. The green one can regrow natural things, the blue one can create ice, the red one makes magma appear, the yellow one summons earthly objects, and the purple one controls the tides. With these stones, they powered up the heart, making Adenus and his children stronger. They would work together to fight off any evil that would come. But what they weren't aware of was that there was a massive battle along the way. For Adenus, war was coming, and the war was with another Dragonkin. His name was Vognos.

To be continued...