The War of the True Alpha

But what Adenus wasn't aware of was that a greater evil was coming. For there was another half-breed with the same abilities as Adenus, but his views are more chaotic evil than they were good. This man was named Vognos.

One day, Vognos had appeared in the home of Adenus. Everyone was suspicious of him because he too was a halfbreed. He was here for one reason. To take the throne as the true alpha. Adenus would not allow this, for he could sense Vognos's energy. Adenus was able to tell that he was going to cause destruction and war. Adenus refused to give up his title as the true alpha, which angered Vognos. Adenus then banished Vognos from the village, never to be seen again.

Many years later, Adenus, at the age of 30, was in the midst of a war. A war between Vognos and his people. They would clash with each other. With the help of Adenus's children, Adenus was able to use the trust heart and power himself up, giving him heightened senses. Along with the children, they were able to become stronger.

Adenus then challenged Vognos for the title of the true alpha. Adenus and Vognos then clashed with each other. Adenus would strategize his opponents and know their moves. There were punches, kicks, slashes, and much violence that would be deadly. Adenus then knocks down Vognos which causes him to fall. He would use his dragon blade to finish off Vognos for goo. Adenus was successful but wasn't successful enough. Vognos ended Adenus's life by stabbing him with a blade that would only kill dragons. Considering he was a half-breed, Adenus would perish into death.

This caused Adenus's children to retaliate. They began to attack not just Vognos, but the people. It lead to a raging war between the humans and the dragons. With Adenus dead, the heart was powerless, and no one could fight back.

After the war, Vognos was successful, but soon his success would come to an end. The children of Adenus had one last plan up their scales. They took out the gems and sealed Vognos to put him in a prison that he could never get out of. Vognos was then banished. Never to be seen again.

To be continued...