002, the team

FAST 5

FAST 5

RILEY WALKED INTO THE room with Dom, Brian, and Mia to see the new team

RILEY WALKED INTO THE room with Dom, Brian, and Mia to see the new team. "I see you all met." Dom said, announcing their presence.

"There he is." Han says. Riley stopped walking and looked at the new group. Riley had to imagine her sister being there and smiling at her.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a man's voice. "Man, why's there a child here?" He asks. Riley gave him a dirty look. Riley stood next to Dom. Brian started to introduce the two new guys.

"Yo, check this out, this is Tej." Brian told them. Riley smiled slightly at the man and Dom shook his hand. "Best circuit man on the east coast. And this is my boy Roman Pearce. We go way back-I met this guy in juvie." Riley looked at the man. "I pulled that job with him in Miami."

Dom nods. "I heard about you." Dom tells him. Roman looked scared slightly. Han walked up to him.

"Nice digs." Riley's eyes landed on Gisele. She smiled at the girl and hugged her. "So what's this all about, Dom?" Han asks.

"Yeah, man, why'd you drag us halfway around the world?" Tej asks. Dom looked at the team.

"'Cause we got a job." Dom tells them. They circled around a table. Riley sat on a bench away from the adults. Dom had told her that it was adult talk. "So what we're talking about is $100 million." Dom said loudly as Roman began to walk away.

Roman stopped and looked at him. "You say what? A hundred, hundred-see, sometimes I be overthinking, man, and uh, I know we just met, but you just kind of gotta-"

"That's right, $100 million, and everything we take, we split even." Dom nods. Riley stood up and walked over to them.

"That's about 11 million a piece. I am down." Tej agreed. The team started agreeing.

"Eleven million...should like a lot of vaginal activity for me." Roman spoke. Riley gave him a disgusted look. Gisele spoke up.

Riley looked at her. "You can't pull off ten heists on the same mark." She said. "You just can't."

"Yeah, as soon as we hit the first one, they're gonna do everything they can to protect the rest." Han said. Riley looked at Dom. He smiled at her.

"Exactly."

Riley sat at a table

Riley sat at a table. The team was working on getting the cameras in the police station to connect to their laptop. "Yeah, hey, we're looking at four cameras." Brian tells Santos and Tego. Riley stood up and walked over there.

"That's some high-end shit, too. Marker optics. Hundred-degree field of view, ten seconds oscillation." Han said. Riley looked at him with confusion.

"Yeah, that's a narrow window, man." Brian nods. Roman wrapped his arm around Riley's shoulders.

"Can't we just tap in and replace the image?" Gisele asks. Tej shook his head.

Riley looked at him. "Nah, it's hooked to a digital sync. They'd knew we were in the system. The best we can do is peek." Tej explained.

"We're gonna need some real fast cars to get through this." Roman says. Han shook his head.

"Not just fast. We got a hard right and a hairpin. We're gonna need something agile." Han said. Dom and Riley shared a look.

Dom nods. "You guys mock up a track. O'Conner, Ortiz....let's go get some cars." He said. Riley cheered and smiled. Roman looked at Riley.

"If you come back with a car, I'll give you 100 grand." Roman tells her. Riley shook his hand and followed the two. They arrived at the race in Dom's car. Riley sat in the back seat.

"Home sweet home." Dom says. Brian chuckles. They get out of the car and look around.

"Look at that." Brian said, pointing to a car. "How about that? All motor, no tuning issues. I always wanted one of those."

Riley looked at the blue car. "Held the record on the Avenida three years running." Diogo spoke. "Maldito hermano. You got a lot of balls to bring your problems here, Toretto. Not to mention, a cop and a kid." (Damn brother.)

Brian nods. "Yeah, we can keep that on the low." Brian tells him.

"Word on the street is a lot of people looking for you three. What? You didn't think we'd recognize you?" Diogo asks. Riley smiled and looked at Dom.

"No, we're kind of counting on it. That little coupe may run the streets around here. But that monster has never seen a set of taillights, ever." He points at his car.

"Well, she's about to." Diogo tells him. "El paseo de Dominic Toretto en mi garaje. Eso... será un bonito trofeo. Let's go. Legend...car...for car." He says. (Dominic Toretto's ride in my garage. That... will be a nice trophy.)

Dom agreed. "Car for car." Diogo smiled.

"You want it, come and get it." Diogo spoke. Dom looked at Riley and nods. Riley sighs and looked at Diogo.

"Tú lo pediste." She laughed. Riley got into Dom's car and raced for Diogo's car. The team arrived in two cars, Riley driving the one she won. She got out of it and heard Roman laughing. (You asked for it.)

"Really?" He asks. Riley smiled at him. "Where, where's you get that from? Papa Smurf?" He asks. Riley rolled her eyes.