Chapter 5

Brb I'm crying rn /\ FETUS HARRY THO JWODVSHCUYWKBDNDKSBSUOSKHSKSLPQNXMKWHSKSKABSKXLANBSNDJD

Ok enough crying

Here's the next chapter!

Vote

Comment

Drink Starbucks
________________________

I woke up at 5:30 am the next morning because of jet lag. I sat up, yawning. I walked over to the curtains and slid them open. The sunrise was shining it's rays on the now deserted side walks. I was wide awake now so I had no clue what to do with myself. Then I had an idea.

Back in Colorado, my school offered a cooking class which I took. For one of the tests you had to memorize a recipe and cook it. I had chosen pancakes. I quietly crept out of my room, careful not to make the stairs creak. Once I got down to the kitchen I instantly raided the pantry for the ingredients I needed and quickly began mixing.

About ten minutes later I heard footsteps trudging down the stairs. I wanted this to be a surprise so I quickly backed up against the pantry door in fear, causing a loud bang and a high pitched scream from whoever was coming down the stairs.

"My gosh, Samira! You scared the living daylights out of me!" Harry cried, stumbling into the kitchen.

"Sorry. I was making pancakes for breakfast for everyone since I woke up early."

"Well, it can still be a surprise. Can I help?" Harry asked.

"Sure. I was just about to put them on the pan. I hope you're good at flipping them though cuz I suck." I told him, bringing the bowl over to the stove.

"I'm not bad." He said yawning.

"Why are you up so early?"

"It was one of those times you wake up early and can't fall asleep."

"Or you were looking for early morning song inspiration."

"Samira is making pancakes. Samira is making pancakes and scaring Harry." He sang loudly, reaching a high note at the end.

"Shut up." I hissed, pouring the batter onto the pan.

"You're going to wake up the whole house! And by the way that wasn't inspiring."

"Oh c'mon. You never know. It might just appear on the next album." He said, winking at me.

"It better not." I said through gritted teeth.

Thirty minutes later we were lounging in the couch waiting for someone to wake up, watching a replay of a soccer game.

"Do you play football?" Harry asked. I laughed. Was he stupid?

"Ohh sorry." He said laughing.

"I mean soccer." I had forgotten they called soccer football here.

"Haha it's ok I should remember that it's called football here. And no I don't play. I'm more of a runner." The imagine of the wind brushing past my skin as I sprinted through the woods brought tears to my eyes. I hadn't really realized that I might not ever have that back again.

"You okay?"

"Yeah I'm just... Well I'm just... It's okay I'm fine."

"I think you're homesick." How did he know so quickly?

"Maybe a little." I admitted. I wanted to be strong. I didn't want this to get the best of me.

"It's ok, Samira. That's perfectly normal. I get homesick all the time on tour too."