Chapter 17

I'm dead

Whhhhyyyy are they so attractive

Anyway...

_____________________
It was a string of words that slowly pulled me back into this world. They started as slow faint murmurs that had no purpose, but the longer I heard them the louder and clearer they got.

"Niall, she'll be okay. I know that somehow we all will."

"Liam, that's only because you're the optimist here. There's no evidence of that."

"Well it's better than believing we are all going to die."

"Niall...?" I whispered, slowly lifting my head up from Niall's lap.

"Samira! Oh my gosh!" Niall cried, kissing my forehead.

"We were so scared you wouldn't wake up." Liam added softly.

"What happened?" Niall glanced at Liam.

"Well, um this Xavier guy found us." Liam said slowly.

"Yeah no duh!" Niall snapped.

"He was aiming for Harry but he missed and shot Paul who then feel over hitting his head. Then some other dude came up behind you and used the butt of the gun to hit you in the head. He carried you into here. The rest of us started getting chased and they were opening fire and they got Zayn in the leg." Niall's voice was soft and quiet, silenced by the horror of the past few hours.

"We had to keep going. He outsmarted us though and got us cornered so that our only choice was to get in the back of this truck."

"Where are Harry and Louis?"

"I don't know." Liam said, tapping the end of the seat.

"I wish I knew."

**

"Alright, out of the truck now!" A loud voice boomed, slamming the door open, the echo slamming against the hollow walls outside.

"We are not going anywhere with you." Niall said sharply through gritted teeth.

"Do it, or else she dies." Niall slowly lifted my head up and grabbed my hand carefully leading me out.

"Move quicker!" The man snapped.

"I wouldn't have to if you hadn't hit her with the gun." Niall growled back. Niall eventually just lifted me up and carried me in his arms into an empty indoor parking lot.

"Louis!" Louis and Harry both stumbled out of the truck, looking dazed.

"Welcome, welcome my friends." The deep scratchy voice said, almost sending as much chills up my spine as the cold air. The voices owner exited the drivers seat. He had brown hair and brown eyes with a gun in his hand which were lit in the moonlight.

"Quit acting like a Disney villain and get to the freaking point already." Louis grumbled, resulting in a kick in the shin from Harry.

"Oh, I don't think you want that."

"How did you find us?" I asked, fear shaking my voice.

"I never said you could ask questions." I sucked in my breath as Niall gently sat me down, clutching my hand.

"But, I guess I could make an exception since you're going to die anyways... Oh and nice to see you again Harry." Harry rolled his eyes.

"I wish you could hear how ridiculous you sound." He retorted. I was amazed at how well Harry was handling himself considering the fact that he had been super anxious these past few days.

I couldn't help but agree with Harry's statement. Xavier sounded like someone who was desperate for power and put that into an act. I almost changed my mind when he shot a bullet at the ceiling.

"Shut it, Styles. Anyways, Samira, you remember Officer Maylo." I stared down at the concrete not wanting to meet his gaze.

"Answer me you bit-" Niall stood up.

"Watch it. She has done nothing to deserve this." Then there was another bang and before I knew it Niall was on the ground clutching his leg, surrounded by his own blood.

Thanks for all the support I've been getting for this story so far!!