I love you, but I don't want to.

NOT PROOFREAD!

You and Taylor have been having a rough time together. Taylor is constantly away for tour, and even when she's back at home for a few days, she doesn't even pay attention to you. She goes out with her friends every night, but she doesn't bother to even invite you, and long story short, you've had enough.

Whenever you try to sit her down and talk to her about it, she gets angry and snaps. You are fed up with her behaviour, and you've tried to give her signs, but she's ignoring them as much as you are ignorong her red flags.

You both are at home, Taylor in the music room and you in the living room, watching Grey's Anatomy. Watching Grey's Anatomy alone feels like a nightmare, because you and Taylor always watch it together. But now she's not sitting next to you on the couch, watching it with you, but you are completly alone.

Tears well in your eyes, and roll down your cheeks. Why do you miss her so much even tho she's everywhere with you? Little sobs echo the room as you bury your face in your palms.

Taylor comes into the kitchen, and her heart shatters into a million pieces when she sees you cry on the couch. She slowly sits down next to you and wraps her arms around you, and that makes you cry even harder.

She strokes your hair, and rubs your back, whispering sweet nothings to you. After a while, there are no tears left to cry, you look up at her, tear-stained cheeks red. She softly asks: "What's wrong, darling?". You wipe your eyes. "Tay, you barely acknowledge me, and you're always on tour, and even when you're home, you always lock yourself away in the music room and then you go out with your friends, and you never ask me to come." you rant, and more tears blurr your vision.

"And I love you, Tay, I really do, but sometimes, I don't want to, because it hurts to love you." you say shakily, all of your emotions that you have pushed down for so long, coming to the surface.

Taylor looks at you sympathetically, and nods her head. "I know, and I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry that I pushed you away, I really am. I've been having a hard time, but that's not an excuse for pushing you away from me. I'm so sorry. I love you more than you could ever know, but sometimes, I can't express it enough."

"I love you too." you sniff, and wipe your eyes. You rest your head in Taylor's lap, and her stroking your hair and rubbing your back. After a while, you ask: "So this won't be a high infidelity moment, right?"

Taylor giggles and kisses your cheek. "Nope, I already got the girl, I don't want to lose her. I hope to never lose her." she says with a smile on her face. You smile, too, and hug her. She immediately hugs you back, the warmth radiating off of her.

Even tho you have hard times sometimes, we try to talk it out as much as possible, because that's the right thing.

Word count:535