sleeptalking

It's late, around 1 AM already. Taylor has been at the studio all day, recording music and writing new lyrics into her white notebook while surrounded by instruments, any that she could think of.

You on the other hand have been at home all day, just laying on the couch bored to tears. Recently, Taylor has been spending quite a lot of time at the studio, and you have been missing her like crazy.

Usually, you'd wait for her to get home, but today, you were more tired than usual, so it was a huge surprise to Taylor when she wasn't met by you running to the front door to kiss her and welcome her back home.

She found this strange, so she quietly took her shoes off and tiptoed around the house, looking for you. A few seconds later, she was met with the sight of you laying on the couch, curled up and asleep. She looks at you in awe, and stands in her spot for a while, watching you sleep peacefully. She pulls out her phone from her back pocket and snaps a quick picture of the sight, before walking over to you and gently lifting you up into her arms.

Her strong and muscular arms carry you bridal style, up the stairs, into the shared bedroom. She lowers you onto the bed delicately, careful not to wake you. She pulls the duvet over you and cocoons you in.

She walks away into the bathroom, where she removes her makeup and brushes her teeth, as well as takes a quick shower. After finishing up in the bathroom, she returns to the bedroom, where she changes into her pjs and climbs into bed next to you.

When she cuddles up behind you, she can hear tiny whines and murmurs coming from you. At first, she swears that you are awake, so she whispers timidly: "Y/N?".

When she gets no reply, she convinces herself that its just her mind playing games on her, due to the late hour and not enough sleep over the past few days. However, when she hears a soft 'Tay' fall from your lips, she sits up and looks at you.

She watches you as you shift around a bit, still visibly asleep. Another soft 'Taylor' falls from your lips, and she strokes your hair softly, hoping to soothe you. A few minutes later, she can hear you say 'Cuddles'. A grin spreads across her lips, and lays back down, hugging you from behind.

After that simple movement, all of the mumbles quiet down, and leave Taylor's mind racing. She has never noticed or known that you sleeptalked, and to be completly honest, she found it adorable. Hearing your soft breathing lulled her to sleep, but before falling asleep, she promised herself to confront you about it the next day.

As expected, when confronted on the following day, you had no clue or any memory of ever even being carried into the bedroom, or the sleeptalking part.

word count: 504
A/N:
IMM BACKKK YAJAKANSBMAN IVE HAD SUCH A TERRIBLE WRITERS BLOCK BUT IM TRYING TO HET OVER IT IF YALL HAVE ANY REQUEST DROP EM

XXXXXX
-lea