dress

All of us know what the inspo behind this imagine is...

TW: slightly smutty🙈
____________________________________

YOUR POV:

Our secret moments in a crowded room, they got no idea about me and you

I am busy sipping with my drink and engaging in conversation with a group of people, none of which I even care about. The room is filled with loud chatter, crowds of people busy talking to others. I space out and look around the room, just to find Taylor, my best friend-with-benefits, smirking at me from across the room. I blush under her gaze.

There is an indentation in the shape of you, made your mark on me, a golden tattoo

She taps her shoulder, and I look at her puzzled, before looking down at my own shoulder, just to find a dark purple love bite there. My eyes widen in shock and without hesitation, I throw my hair over it. When I look back up in Taylor's direction, she's holding back laughter.

All of this silence and patience, pining and anticipation, my hands are shakin' from holdin' back from you

I pull put my phone with shaky hands and type:
Me: meet me in my bedroom
Taylor: aye aye capitan
Walking out of the living room, leaving the party as is, and walk to my bedroom, leaving the door behind me agape.

Say my name and everything just stops, I don't want you like a best friend

Taylor quietly enters the room without me noticing, and stands behind me, slowly snakes her hands around my waist. I let out a shaky breath, Taylor already pressing soft kisses to my neck and collarbone. "I don't want you like a best friend..." I sigh.

Only bought this dress so you could take it off

Taylor's hands wander everywhere and when they reach the zipper of the dress, she looks at me expectedly. "You look so damn hot in this dress, princess. Do you have any idea how it makes me feel? I could barely contain myself..." she whispers in my ear, trailing off. "Only bought it so you could take it off..." I whisper as she unzips the dress, letting it pool around my ankles.

Carve your name into my bedpost, cause I don't want you like a best friend

Soft moans and whimpers echo the room, as well as some 'Taylor''s and 'Jesus''s.

Inescapable, I'm not even gonna try, and if I get burned, at least we were electrified

We both lay panting, hands intertwined, and a soft smile playing on my lips. When she sees this, she can't help but smile too.

I'm spillin' wine in the bathtub, you kiss my face and we're both drunk

We sit in the warm water together, me holding my wineglass in hand, both of us drunk on alcohol and desire. You tease me and I giggle, which makes me spill the wine into the bathtub, which makes us both giggle even more. You kiss my face sloppily, and I let you, finding the situation we're in unbelievably hilarious.

Everyone thinks that they know us, but they know nothin' about

The people in the living room and kitchen don't wonder where we have gone, since its nothing unusual for us, to wander off and return later.

Flashback when you met me, your buzzcut and my hair bleached, even in my worst times, you could see the best in me

We lay in bed together, talking about our memories, and all the things we have been through together. She remembers when I chopped all my hair off into a short bob, and ever since then, she teased me and said it was a buzzcut in women's form. I remind her of her bleached hair, and how it's surprising that it didn't all fall out and die. We talk about the good and the bad, the funny and the sad.

Flashback to my mistakes, my rebounds, my earthquakes, even in my worst lies, you saw the truth in me

We talk about all of her exes and her pitty hookups, laughing about the silly songs we came up with about them.

And I woke up just in time, now I wake up by your side, my one and only, my lifeline

In the morning, the sun shines through the curtains, casting a soft gold glow on Taylor's face and body, and I can't help but watch in awe as she sleeps peacefully.
____________________________________

word count: 726

WHAT DID YALL THINK OF THIS ONEE?? this just flowed freely so its not proofread cuz i dont proofread shit

xxxx
-lea