i was all over her

Based on the song 'i was all over her' by Salvia Palth.
____________________________________

Taylor's POV:

Don't know what I wanted, I have a memory

I spot a girl, one of the most beautiful one's to ever exist. She was sat quietly on her own at the bar, sipping on a drink. I couldn't help but feel her energy radiating from her, and I walked up to her, speaking gently, making small talk.

Back at that party, I was all over her

I sat next to her, ordering a drink myself, engaging in a conversation about mutual friends and interests. We quickly found out that we had a lot of common interests, such as playing the piano and our adoration for cats. I felt a strong connection with her, as we instantly clicked. I felt a strong attraction growing toward her, and it didn't go unnoticed by her.

We didn't make out or do anything, I just remember I was lonely

We moved to a secluded corner, where we sat and chatted for endless hours, the talk flowing effortlessly. I felt comforted by her presence, the thoughs of loneliness vanishing in thin air.

I guess I am always, it's not a problem, it's just something, I got used to it

We talked about our fears and worries, until they dissapeared. Reassurances and light jokes were exchanged, as well as inspiring and supportive praises.

Every stranger makes me feel safer

While talking to her, I felt secure, without a worry, my heart light with relief of finally letting out words that have been weighting me down recently.

And every person seems more beautiful..

When I inspected her face, I only then realised what a beauty I was talking to. Her skin was clear, eyes with beautiful lashes, a stunning nose, and full pink lips, so soft and inviting, though I didn't dare kiss her. Her hair was beautifully curled, falling past her shoulders, shiny and smooth. Her nails were perfectly done, and her outfit carefully chosen.

I never even got her name.
____________________________________

word count: 326

SOO I ALREADY GOT OVER MY WRITERS BLOCK YAYYY
soo what do yall think of this one? it was one of the easiest things that i have ever written. anywayss thanks for reading🫶🫶

xxxx
-lea