INTRODUCTION OF FEMALE LEAD

FEMALE LEAD CHARACTER

AHANA MALHOTRA - 24 years old Elder sister of family. She is a Dermatologist (skin)doctor .It was her father's last wish to make her a respectful Dr who can help people without terms and conditions. She loves her family a lot.
She lives with maternal ( mother's ) side family after his father's unexpected death and now they all are leaving happily and ahana is grateful to them for helping them in their bad times...

FAMILY TREE OF AHANA MALHOTRA

MEERA MALHOTRA - mother of Ahana she is 40 years old. She loves her children a lot after her husband's death she became the strongest mother that can protect her children from evil like people. As after her husband's death her in laws changed into Evils as they insult them and grabs her husband's property and they try there best that Meera and her children's should be on streets and beg for a single penny but she believed in God and now she is living happily with her kids and family and she is grateful to her Parents and siblings that they were always with them in their bad times.

Divya Malhotra - Younger Sister of Ahana 21 years old. She is pursuing her final year in fashion designing. It was her dream and her parents always supported her in pursuing it . She is jolly in nature and loves her family a lot especially her sister.Ahana is an introvert person who doesn't have many friends but Ahana and Divya are best friends.

Vihaan Malhotra - Younger brother of Ahana 20 years old . He is currently pursuing his second year in Engineering. He is childish in nature but responsible too his best hobbies are to irritate her sisters mostly Divya . Divya and Vihaan fight a lot and Ahana always enjoys the drama between two monkeys 😂.

Rohan Malhotra - Youngest Brother of Ahana - 17 years old Rohan is having Down- Syndromes ( Down's syndrome is a genetic disorder caused when abnormal cell division results in extra genetic material from chromosome 21 (trisomy 21). Everyone in the family loves him a lot as he is the sunshine of the house . He always misses his father but he is the strongest kid God has blessed us with.

Mother's side family ❤️

Randhir Raichand - grandfather ( Nana ji ) of Ahana 70 years old . He was the most famous person in his time , his business tricks and happy nature .Perfect Man in his 70 s .He loves his family a lot.

Yamini Raichand - Grandmother ( Nani ji ) of Ahana 64 years old . She loves her family a lot. She is the dominant person in the family you can say because she is strict in nature and sometimes she says girls don't work and all...the old generation talks 😭 but she loves her family a lot

Abhimanyu Raichand - ( Mama )Older uncle of Ahana 44 years old . He is handsome in this age also as girls love to marry him. He is a father figure to them. He was always there for their bad times they are grateful to God for blessing them with this beautiful and loving family.

Ridhima Raichand - ( Mami )Older aunty of Ahana 32 years old .She is beautiful from in and out . Ahana and Divya are not their nieces but their friends too.

Abhinav Raichand - ( Mama ) Youngest uncle of Ahana 38 years old. He is also handsome in this age and loves his family. He loves her daughter more than anyone 😁. He is also a father figure to their nephews and nieces and loves her sister a lot.

Ishika Raichand - ( Mami ) Youngest aunty of Ahana 30 years old . She is beautiful from in and out. Ahana and Divya are close to her also . Ridhima and ishika are real sisters as ridhima is elder and ishika is younger .

COUSIN SIBLINGS ( MUNCHKINS ) OF AHANA

Abhiraj Raichand - Son of Abhimanyu and Ridhima . He is 13 years old and studying in 8th grade . He is cute and lovely. Ahana teases him a lot as they sometimes fight as tom and jerry but she loves him a lot

Aarav Raichand - Elder son of Abhinav and Ishika. He is 12 years old and studying in 7th grade . He is cute and lovely . He is a complete mama's boy .

Aryan Raichand - Younger son of Abhinav and Ishika. He is 11 years old and studying in 6th grade . He is lovely and cute . The same as Aarav Aryan is also a mama's boy.

Anaya Raichand - Daughter of Abhinav and Ishika. She is 8 years old .She is the most beautiful Cutie pie in the whole family. She is the naughtiest girl in the whole group of boys . Everyone loves her a lot. She is Papa ki pari .
....
...

So this is the family of Ahana Malhotra she loves her family a lot and respects them a lot ..
After her father's death she is grateful to all of them ..
....
Lets see what happens when Ahana and Reyansh meet for the first time !!!
....

Will Ahana agrees for an arranged marriage.
...
Be ready for the story

Are you excited for the male lead introduction!!