CHAPTER - 47

TOTAL WORDS -  1990

WARNING !!! ⚠️

JUST WANTED TO SAY IT'S A MATURE CONTENT 🔞 IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE SKIP IT . UNDERAGE KIDS SKIP THE CHAPTER..

PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT ON MY CHAPTER'S

ENJOY THE CHAPTER 😊

****

AHANA'S POV.

" Ahana... !! " Reyansh was shocked to see me in this dress .

Ahana was wearing a Satin Cami dress & belted Robe dress ☝🏻

" Am... I am dreaming or are you standing in front of me for real ? " Reyansh said and pinched himself

" Ouchh !! " Reyansh said pinching his hand

" Mein sach mein hoon Mr Reyansh Singhania !! Natasha se zyada aachi lagrahi hoon mujhe pata hai !! Haha "
I said to him and laughed

Reyansh said and I smiled fully hearing his words . It feels so good knowing that he imagines me every time . Reyansh was waiting for her decision and he respects my decision and knows his limits. I felt proud of him !!

Reyansh came slowly towards me and pulled me to his by my hand , he was holding and I landed on his chest .

Grabbing my neck Reyansh made me look at him and he leaned till my ear and brushed my hairs away from my ear making me shiver by his sudden closeness. I closed my eyes when Reyansh's lips touched my hot ear.

" Natasha tumhare samne kuch bhi nhi hai meri jaan !! Tumhare tarah woh kabhi ban hi nhi sakte !! Aur haa yeh last time uska name sun Raha ho , next time agar uska naam liya toh kuch aiesa karunga tum shock hojaogi uss Reyansh ko " Reyansh said

Reyansh said and slammed his lips to mine .

The kiss was so passionate and slow .

Sucking my lower lips , Reyansh pinned me to the wall and pulled my waist and his one hand moved to Ah
My neck and the other one traveled to my ass and grabbed my ass in a tight grip , making me frozen in the kiss too.

The kiss was so sensual and passionate.

Reyansh tongue demanded entry in my mouth but i didn't permit it . I wanted to tease him and enjoy his reaction.

Reyansh pinched my waist and i gasped in pain and Reyansh took the chance to enter her mouth .

" Ansh " ahana moaned

Reyansh was exploring every corner of my mouth . He pulled me closer to him if it was possible and i put mine hands around Reyansh's neck .

I too was enjoying the kiss but i was breathless . I tabbed Reyansh's shoulder to break the kiss because I was breathless and he broke the kiss softly to get some air because I was breathless and was smiling because he enjoyed the kiss a lot.