CHAPTER - 53

TOTAL WORDS - 4200

LONGEST CHAPTER.

PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT ON MY CHAPTER'S

COMPLETE THE TARGET
VOTE - 180
COMMENT - 80 💗

ENJOY THE CHAPTER 😊

****

AUTHOR POV -

TOMORROW DAKSH IS GOING TO DISCHARGE FROM THE HOSPITAL AND DR DINESH INFORMED THAT AHANA IS BETTER BUT SHE WILL BE IN OBSERVATION FOR 2 DAYS AND THEN SHE WILL BE DISCHARGED BUT SHE NEED COMPLETE 2 WEEK REST BECAUSE THE INJURIES ARE WORSE IN HER LEGS , HEAD AND HANDS.

SO TODAY MEERA AND YASH ARE STAYING WITH AHANA BECAUSE REYANSH , MAHIR , ADI AND RAM TOO NEED REST.

MEERA SLEPT AFTER TALKING TO YASH AND YASH WAS STARING AT AHANA THINKING SOMETHING.

" Thank you toh mujhe bolna chahiye tumne sab ka khayal joh rakha hai Reyansh aur bhai ke nhi hone par!! "
Ahana said smilingly

" Aapko kaise pata " yash asked

" Divya ne bola hai mujhe " ahana said

At house when mahir informed that ahana will be in coma if she is not awaken before 24 hrs.

Divya ,vihaan were handling Meera maa because she was crying continuously and was not eating her food. Finally After 20 mins everyone ate the food and rajveer suggested to sleep because tomorrow we all can go to the hospital.

Divya and Vihaan didn't had their food .

Divya is sleeping with Meera while vihaan is sleeping with Rohan.

Divya was standing in the balcony crying for her sister in the dark sky.

While Yash was seeing everything from his balcony and his heart broke into pieces seeing her crying!! In front of everyone divya was strong but alone she was crying

" Please...God.. ahana di ko theek kardo.. already aapne dad ko leliya... Abhi aur kuch ...Mat bulalo apne paas please god !! " Divya was saying and crying

Yash can't see her Divya with tears so he went to her room hanging through the balcony.

Divya was crying but suddenly yash kept his hand on her shoulder, Divya turned to see and was shocked to see yash.

" Yash.. tum ?? Yaha " Divya asked shockingly

" Divya tum sab ke samne strong rehna zaruri nhi hai , lekin mein hoon na !! Tum tension matlo mein hoon na" yash said wiping her tears and Divya closed her eyes.

" Zaruri hai Divya Rona , tum ro sakte hoon mere samne !! Bhai hai bhabhi ke saath aur mein hoon na tumhare saath Divya !" Yash said and Divya started crying