CHAPTER - 15

TOTAL WORDS - 1650

PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT ON MY CHAPTER'S

ENJOY THE CHAPTER

***

AHANA'S POV

AHANA IS REALLY EXCITED AND EVERYONE TOLD AHANA THAT IF I WILL BE SAD , PAPA TOO WILL BE SAD SO BE HAPPY!!!

28 FEBRUARY 10.20 PM

AHANA'S OUTFIT ☝🏻

AHANA'S OUTFIT ☝🏻

We were in our private jet right now on our way to Udaipur, Rajasthan.I am really excited to go there because usually I can't travel out of state because of my exams and now I am a responsible doctor.

It's been an hour since we boarded , that means we will be landing in some 1 hour 20 mins ....i didn't have my dinner in the night because me and Divya went to sleep because we were tired and woke up extremely late .

I looked around and saw that the elders were fast asleep. Mahir bhai and Surbhi dii were talking about something important.

Yash ,Vihaan and abhir were playing something on their phone ..

Divya , Trisha and mahi were discussing the makeup, jewelleries and shopping

I was talking with Zoya and Priya about their love stories , their confession and all ..

Adi and Ram were discussing something about Reyansh and my wedding

REYANSH'S OUTFIT ☝🏻

Reyansh was working on his laptop. His arms are really looking hot and the way that he has folded up the sleeves of his shirt is looking sexier..

I moved my eyes up to his face. His focused eyes , frowned eyebrows , strands of hair falling on his face and the way he was biting his lips ...
It was extremely hot .. 🥵

I was staring at him continuously and he looked up and met my eyes.. i suddenly felt conscious and moved my eyes away from him instantly looking here and there . I then slowly looked back again to check if he moved his eyes and I was very wrong in thinking so , because now he kept his laptop aside and stared at me completely.