CHAPTER - 10

TOTAL WORDS - 1900

PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT ON MY STORY

ENJOY THE CHAPTER 😊

***

AUTHOR P.O.V

Today is Thursday , 29 January ....

Currently Ahana is in her hospital consulting her patients...from morning Ahana is feeling weak and having a headache...

Meera asked her to take the medicines from the hospital and have it but Ahana denied that she is working now and after having a tablet she needs rest ...

After getting scolds from her friends and mom she finally decided to go home early...

She saw time on her wrist watch and it was 6.14 pm...
She packed her belongings in her handbag , car keys and phone in her hand and bid bye to Naina and Karan ...
Ahana came to the parking area and went in her car while her head was in pain...

At home 🏡

Nana ji , Nani ji , Mumma is sitting on the couch drinking tea ... i already informed from the hospital that I was coming home early as my health is not well ...

Today Ridhima and ishika mami's cousin brother's son's wedding is there so they all are going to attend the function...

Except Me , Divya and Vihaan because we three are hell tired of attending any functions...

Divya was busy with her Fashion course and farewell parties ..
Vihaan was busy with his football practice because their final match will be on March 01.
Ahana was busy in her hospital ...
Everyone insisted to attend the function but we said that we all are hell tired to attend any functions and everyone agreed to it..

Mumma talked with me for a few mins and then I went directly to my room and slept..

Everyone left for the function at 8 Pm and I woke up after 5 mins at 8.05pm and went directly downstairs...

Vihaan was watching cricket and Divya was cooking something in the kitchen and my stomach made a sound , gruhh !! hehehe , I am hungry guys !!! Let's grab some food ...

Ahana entering the kitchen.

" Divya sab log kab gaye " Ahana said

" Woh log abhi 5 mins phele gaye " Divya replied

" Acha kya bana rahi hai tu !! " Ahana asked

" Noodles " !! Divya said

" Wow noodles 🍜 mujhe bhi hona " Ahana said with excited

" Yeah di hum teeno ke liye bana rahi hu ...." Divya said..
Divya was preparing noodles while Ahana was using the phone...

hehehe guys , i don't know cooking 🔪 so chill my Lil sis is better than me 😎

We both settled on the couch with our noodles plate 😁 guys no one is at home so we enjoyed 😆 eating our noodles on the couch ..

" Chalo Acha guys hum horror movies dekhte hai " Ahana said

" No "vihaan said " yes " Divya said

" Arre vihaan kuch nhi hota come on yaar " Ahana said

" Yeah vihaan tu bahut zyada Darr Raha hai " Divya said

" No " , vihaan said

" come on vihaan pls " ahana said

" Maza aayega " Divya said excitedly

" Haa pata hai tum dono ko maza aayega mujhe dekhar " vihaan said while knowing his sisters very well

" Arre nhi vihaan nhi darrainge tujhe" Divya said