EP 5

———Free Spirit———

After the news Saul quickly decided to tell the other guys and they all immediately decided in my name to celebrate the big news. I wasn't going to go at first but with a few persuading from a few people, I gave in and agreed to go out.

I was currently straightening my hair while Saul was getting a shower signing to one of Led Zepplin's songs. My head was bobbing towards the unfamiliar tune, even though I listened to music I wasn't that into the rock genre, the only bands I listen are Eagles, Van Halen and Bon Jovi the most basic rock music out there. Saul has been getting me into some harder rock music like Led Zepplin, he brought the CD here and has ever since invaded my house with their music.

"Dian"

He called from inside the shower while I was going through the unfinished side of my hair.

"Tell me"

I answered with a little bit of my tongue sticking out because I was concentrating on not burning myself with the flaming hot metal bar.

"You got a spare towel?"

"Yeah, here"

I quickly grabbed the towel I was using to dry out my hair and gave it to him.

"I used it for my hair"

I warned him before I let go of the towel when he held it.

"It doesn't matter, it's also for my hair"

When he said that I released my hold and continued with my hair, a couple of seconds later he came out of the shower with his boxers on making me complain about his plain torso, he just laughed at my reaction and continued being like that till he got his clothes from the bedroom. Once he finally got back he was already dressed with a cigarette hanging on his lips leaning against the doorframe. I scanned him from the mirror seeing how he was smoking his or my cigarette with the towel I gave him wrapped around his wet hair.

"You got really pretty facial features"

I said while putting my hair iron down because I finished straightening my hair. Saul's face suddenly got a little bit of colour on his cheeks but immediately calmed down and took me by surprise by how he pulled me towards him, my back was against his crotch and that's the only thing I was thinking about for the first five seconds but then his face came closer to my ear. I felt his breath and my heart was going wild.

"Good thing you think so because you also look hot, especially in that dress you are wearing right now"

I would have sworn his voice went deeper when he was saying that to me.

My face at this point was going red and with my pale skin it was more obvious, so I dunked my head into my arm hiding my face from him. His laughter filled the room after seeing what he did to me making me secretly smile.

It was bound to be a good night.

Once we both were done getting ready we walked down the street of the sunset strip holding each other's hands and laughing at each other's jokes. There weren't any more catcalls or guys approaching me with Saul by my side, I mentally thanked him for that. When we arrived at the bar called Rainbow I secretly wished our walk was longer because whenever I was with him my time would go by so fast, it was insane. However when a certain blonde hair with the most bubbly energy greeted you that wish got washed away.

"I swear you guys had a quickie back at your apartment because of how late you two are"

Steven commented making me feel slightly embarrassed, Saul just laughed at the man's joke and literally jumped on him as a greeting.