We're are here!

[This takes place on Season 3 after the battle of All For One vs All Might]

Spectrum, Sonic, Tails and Nine were teleported to another universe. But which one?

Sonic: Well, we're finally here!

Tails: I hope we don't draw too much attention!

Nine: We always do! We should check this place by analysing which universe we ended up to. - said the jaded fox, using his wrist device to scan the perimeter.

Spectrum: But I need to cover these scars! - he said as he covered the front and back of his body with a torned-out black cape that he brought. 

Spectrum: Me and Sonic will do some recon! RIGHT? - said Spectrum, in an intimidating tone.

Sonic: H-huh... s-sure... why not! Oh man, this guy will be the death of me! Why we don't look there FIRST? - Sonic asked with rush.

Nine: *snarls* Sonic, why you're always so reckless? This is not a game!

Tails: Although, we can't deny that we're for not knowing more things from other universes!

Spectrum: Sonic... when you mean there is on that place? *he turned around* U.A. High School? Please, don't tell me that we're not going to one those with written exams only!? But... this is a dorm!

Suddenly, two teenage boys were heading to the huge building, each one from left and right alleyways of the street, they bumped on the blue and red hedgehogs. The first one was a boy with a messy hair and freckles on his cheeks, none other than Izuku Midoriya (Deku); the other was a boy with yellow spiked hair, with an angry and impulsive attitude, not to mention a big ego named Katsuki Bakugo!

Deku: OW! That hurt my head!

Sonic: Hey kid... are you alright? Let me give you a hand.

Deku: H-Huuhhh... Who or what are you?

Sonic: I'm Sonic... Sonic the Hedgehog! From another... universe?!

Deku: ANOTHER UNIVERSE?!? (we will skip the muttering, if you don't mind)

Sonic: Take it easy, kid! What's your name?

Deku: Izuku... Midoriya!

*EXPLOSIONS*

Unfortunally, Bakugo and Spectrum were having a... "proper conversation".

Sonic: WHAT THE...?

Deku: Don't tell me... Kacchan?

Sonic: Who?

Deku: His real name is Katsuki Bakugo. Kacchan is the name that I call him since childhood!

Sonic: I see. By the way, my friend over there is Spectrum the Hedgehog!

Bakugo: Well, freak? Show me what you make you special! By your looks, you're not even human, so that means you have some kind of badass Quirk. SHOW ME, DAMN IT!

Spectrum: Quirk? Oh, I see! Some kind of superhuman power. First, you need to... OH I WILL NOT APOLOGISE FOR THAT INSULT!?

Bakugo: For what? For calling you a freak!

Spectrum: GRRRR!!! - he was pissed off by being called a freak.

Deku: Kacchan, you shouldn't provoke him like that!

Bakugo: SHUT UP, YOU DAMN NERD! Ggghh... Why you...

Spectrum gave a low kick on Bakugo's feet, having his face stumble upon the floor of street.

Spectrum: If you want to fight, fine! But not here.

Bakugo: *scoffs* It's a deal, you bastard! I will...