𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬

plus, i know whatever happens to me, I know its for the better.
- waiting room by phoebe bridges

AFTER THE SLEEPOVER, Leo
totally forgot about the musical, and
was in a haze about what happened
the day before.

LEO'S POV:

"You look like those disney characters who smell pie and float in the air with heart eyes." Charlotte teased, but I didn't reply. All I could think and hear of is Tara.

"Wait why can I low-key see it."Harper added on, giggling. "But for real this kid hasn't moved for like 5 minutes straight."

"Maybe he's uh lagging?" Charlie guessed as Oliver just laughed, replying,

"Nah he's probably trying to hide the fact that he has a big boner because of Tara."

"OLIVER!" Everyone screamed, as I slowly turned towards the FT camera, having a questionable expression on my face. I'm wondering if his parents ever hear the nonsense that comes out of his mouth.

LEO'S NARRATOR: I mean.. I don't think Oliver was wrong 💀

"Hey at least I finally made him move."

"Oh yeah by the way before I forget to ask, does anyone need a ride?" Jace asked, waiting for everyone to reply. I furred my eyebrows, confused.

"Ride? For what?" I asked, clueless of where "we" or they were going.

"Dude. Are you being serious right now."

"What?.. Wow. I get it. You guys made plans without me."

"This dumbass- bro. Today is callbacks." Jace revealed, making me fucking leap out of my seat like Mario.

"HOLY SHIT. FUCK I FORGOT- UH.. what time is callbacks?.."

"How did you forget callbacks."

"Did you not see him like 5 minutes ago?.. He was daydreaming about Tara. Oh speaking about Tara, could you send me the photo?" Charlotte said, turning on her camera.

"SH! We are not allowed to speak about the photo in front of you know."

"Oh yeah I forgot. ANYWAY JACE TOOK A PHOTO AND YOU AND TARA SLEEPING TOGETHER OKAY BYE-

*BEEP* CHARLOTTE HAS LEFT THE CALL

No fucking away. I thought to myself as I purposefully let the awkward silence rise, rubbing my temples.

"Jace. So God help me. Please tell me she was lying."

"Uh. hypothetically speaking. If I took the photo and accidentally posted it, what exactly would you do?.. "

"JACE!? YOU POSTED IT??!"

"HEY- I was hypothetically speaking and you didn't answer my question.

"Hm. I don't know. Maybe duct tape you to a chair and throw you down a flight of stairs."

"Oookaayy so then I guess the answer is I didn't post it!"

"I know your lying-

"BYE BYE!"

*BEEP* JACE HAS LEFT THE CALL

"Well uh.. if It makes you feel better Tara hasn't seen it." Charlie said, trying her best to cheer up me who was 5 seconds away from letting my impulsive thoughts take over me.

"Yeah that is true! Well except that like 6k people saw it but at least none of them were Tara!" Harper said which made Charlie slap her own forehead and leave the call.