𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐬

half love, half regret. dressing up for polaroids and cigarettes. socialize, romanticize the life.
- sex, drugs, etc by beach weather

A REVENGEFUL DAY where
leo decides to get back at jace for
ruining his date by butting in and
third-wheeling with jace and daphne
whenever he can. this becomes
obvious so jace also joins in,
making it a "teasing war"

LEO'S POV:

LEO'S NARRATOR: charlie and charlotte are upstairs in the practicing room, listening to leo rant about yesterday's events.

"Yeah. That's basically what he did. I mean, he did ruin the moment, but right after I won her a really big plushie. Her big smile was so adorable." I said, ranting to Charlie and Charlotte.

"I mean.. I would've done the same." Charlotte said, letting out a laugh. "But at the same time, ew. Love."

"Why did I even choose to talk to you guys." I said, shaking my head.

"Hey! I didn't do anything." Charlie argued, crossing her arms.

"That is true, soo Charlotte. Leave." I said, pointing to the door.

"No thanks, I'm comfortable."

"Charlotte he said to leave which means leave-

"Shut the fuck up. Both of you. Just hear me out. I have a good plan." Charlotte said, eyeing both of us down. I just rolled my eyes, hoping it's a good plan.

"Alright then. Enlighten us." I said, in which she just mocked me. If she wasn't my friend, I would've pushed her down a flight of stairs.

"Okay so basically, what if you start like- a prank wars? Hear me out. Since he ruined your date and was a cock-blocker, you can do the same. Whenever Jace and Daphne are hanging alone and doing something, ruin and interfere with their moment. Try and third-wheel them as much as you can, and make them really uncomfortable." She explained, grinning. I pause for a second before sighing.

"I think this is like the first time I'm agreeing with you on something."

"HA! Told you to listen to me. SUCK IT!" She yelled, flipping us off before running out of the room, cheering. Yeah I think I have to change my contact names. She's definitely laced with something.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

AT REHEARSAL ..

3RD PERSON POV:

Leo, Charlotte, and Harper were onto the plan, trying to not make it as obvious as they could. Some of the times were:

"Hey guys! What you both doing alone in this room?"

"Aww, you guys don't mind if I join also right?"

"You guys are making plans? Don't mind if I third-wheel right?"

Jace and Daphne finally had some time to hang alone in the band room for the 5 minute break, talking. He was trying to make plans with her, recommending a location.

"Oh yeah I found this amazing place-

"HEY GUYS!" Leo shouted, barging in, almost loosing his balance. "Whatcha guys talking bout??" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows. Jace fought the urge to kick him out of the room, but decided not to since he felt bad about yesterday.

"Hey.. Leo. We aren't talking about anything." Jace said, awkwardly smiling as Daphne did the same.

"Oh alright! So ya'll okay if I just stand here and definitely NOT listen to your guy's conversation?" Leo asked, leaning against the chair in front of him as he looked at both of them with a shit-eating grin.