part three.

ZEYNEP

"Fuck you feel so good..." Cüneyd grunted above her as he thrusted his cock so deep inside her, the stretch of him burned, but nothing had ever felt so good.

"Yes, yes, YES!" Zeynep chanted, over and over again after each movement of his hips.

"Your cunt ached for this, didn't it? You ached to be full of me, hmm?"

"I'm going to–"

Zeynep jolted up from her bed, her skin flushed and her hand was inside her panties. Her pussy was on fire, so swollen and wet from her unspent desire.

One more time, wouldn't hurt, would it?

Zeynep rationalized with herself before she found her clit and ran her middle finger in slow circles, slowly building up her orgasm once more. She fantasized about it being his fingers playing with her instead–his fingers, running circles around her aching bud, slowly upping the ante with each flick, with each–

"Oh God," she muttered under her breath.

"Zeynep?" Cüneyd called through the door, jolting her out of her fantasy. She scrambled to put herself to rights as if he could see her through the door.

"Ye-yes! Coming!"

She pulled her hand from between her legs and she saw her wetness soak her fingers and sighed, her pleasure denied. She ached so deep in her core for him and he had unknowingly taken her away from her bliss.

It was a week after... that and Zeynep hadn't been able to stop thinking about it, morning noon and night, she found herself yearning for it to go to the next level, she wanted him in ways she never fathomed.

Throughout their lessons, it never escalated beyond friendly touches, a hand hold here, a small unannounced touch there. Nothing at all like what they experienced a week ago.

Zeynep was disheartened to say the least, but she didn't want to push him.

She also yearned to kiss him.

Zeynep wanted to know what it felt like to give herself over in that way, eyes closed, completely in the moment. She figured Cüneyd wasn't ready for that level of touching yet, a week ago on his bed, he still held a semblance of control despite her being on top.

Zeynep felt her face heat as her thoughts went back to that moment.

"Zeynep," he uttered from behind the door again. "I–uh, I made breakfast, if you wanted to eat with me.." his voice trailed off.

He made breakfast?

Zeynep felt her mouth stretch into the widest smile and she jumped off the bed, running to the door and threw it open. Cüneyd wasn't expecting her to be so quick as he fell right into her, her face smashing itself in between his pecs. His arms wrapped around her shoulders, pulling her close to him to stop them from both toppling over.

She pulled in his scent of pine and wood deep into her lungs as if finally breathing right again for the first time in a week.

Zeynep loved his scent.

"I'm sorry, Zeynep," she was nuzzling his chest as if a cat in heat, his smell would haunt her for the rest of her days. "I truly didn't think–are you smelling me?" he asked incredulously. "Here." Cüneyd squeezed her tighter and rested his head on top of her own, successfully smothering her.

She felt his chuckle through his chest more than she heard it. Zeynep followed his actions and wrapped her own hands around his back and pulled him more into her.