part five.

CÜNEYD

Cüneyd thought he had botched things up beyond repair when he caught sight of Zeynep standing in the middle of the bedroom, staring at him like a deer caught in headlights. He came here with the intent to apologize profusely, but never did it occur to him that she would be in here pleasuring herself because of their encounter...because of him.

He never completely thought his feelings were one sided, that this desire was one sided, he just worried he was more arduous than her.

"Open them," he repeated as his eyes roamed over all this new terrain. Cüneyd took in her dusky pebbled nipples on her small breasts and then his eyes went lower. He had caught just a glimpse of her bare pussy for half a second before she tried to cover herself.

He needed to see her.

"Spread your thighs, Zeynep," he ordered. Her nervousness eased as he took control and demanded her do something for him.

Cüneyd relished in the veritable truth that she responded and bloomed under his dominance. This wasn't the first time he saw this, but he wasn't sure until now.

She finally opened her legs. "Wider," he ordered. She opened them just a little bit more, uncovering herself more for him.

"Wider Zeynep." He grabbed her by the crook of her left knee and pulled it closer to him as she moved her right leg further away from him, finally revealing her glistening pussy to him.

She took his breath away.

Her cunt wept, creating a wet spot on the sheet below her. He watched her skin flush more red as she left the most vulnerable part of her exposed to his eyes.

"Cüneyd, please..." she moaned. He looked up to watch her palm her two supple breasts, his eyes stuck on her right hand in particular that was still wet from when she was touching herself between her legs.

His cock started pulsing in sync with his heart, filling more and more until it was impossibly hard. With the hand that rested under her bent knee, he started running his fingers in light circles on her soft skin.

"Show me what you were doing in our room, alone," he pulled her leg a little wider so he could see her swollen pussy lips part, he looked at her little hole as it fluttered. He wondered if she could come without stimulation, just his filthy words.

Zeynep slitted her dazed eyes open, and lowered her shaking right hand down, down her stomach until it rested on her mound.

"Cüneyd..."

"Come on, show me, love," he said eagerly. Zeynep reached lower and strummed her hard little clit.

"Yes!" She threw her head back and her hips raised to meet her hand.

Cüneyd saw red. Watching his wife play with her pussy was really eating away at all of his control, but he needed to prove to her and also himself that he could do this.

He won't lose himself and become a beast.

Zeynep continued to palm her left breast, her fingers working faster between her legs. The little sounds that left her lips before she could curb them with a bite to her lip really would be the end of him. Cüneyd reached up to her mouth and pulled her bottom lip free from her teeth.

"Don't keep your sounds from me, wife, I need them," he begged, holding on by sheer will. As soon as he released her lip, the sounds that filled the air played like his favourite song, her moans and groans as she took herself higher, would play over and over again in his head until the end of his days.

"Yes, Cüneyd, please, yesss," she continued to moan.

"Look at your cunt leak, it's aching to be filled." Zeynep widened her legs as she became more aroused, but he needed to see this pussy plugged. "Fuck yourself with your fingers, Zeynep."