part four.

ZEYNEP

Zeynep felt so...underwhelmed.

They went from kissing, to him sucking her arousal off of her fingers, and then to him running out the room as if he couldn't get away from her fast enough.

What was going through his head and why did he end things before they even started?

Zeynep cleaned the floor and then took care of the food on the table, washed the dishes and then wiped down, all while contemplating where this left them.

She stood upright.

Zeynep was done tiptoeing around this, this blazing fire between them. She let him have his space, but she wanted in ways she feared would end her.

She also wanted to feel this intimacy with him and him alone. Bringing herself to orgasm was...lonely. She wanted him there, she wanted to see him in the throes of rapture, she wanted to experience that togetherness again with him.

Of course, the thought of maybe Cüneyd not desiring her the same way or with the same intensity crossed her mind, but she quickly discounted that. She'd seen the heat and passion in his eyes.

She sighed, took a breath and raised her shoulders, mustering all the courage she could find in her body.

It was now or never.

Zeynep took confident strides to his bedroom and knocked on his door, once and waited. When she didn't hear a response, she tested his door knob to find it open so she stepped right in.

She didn't see him at all, but turned towards the washroom and was blessed with a sight that would never leave her for it had been imprinted on to her very soul. Cüneyd rested his head on his arm that was propped up on the right wall of the glass, his side of his body facing her. The water streamed down his body in rivulets, sliding over his firm muscles, his buttocks.

Zeynep felt herself get so wet, she clenched her thighs.

What caught her sight was his other hand, pistoning up and down the length of his big–

"Oh God," she moaned.

He was pleasuring himself.

Cüneyd's fist moved quickly over his cock and she watched as the muscles in his buttocks clenched with each thrust into his fist.

Her skin was overheating and she felt her nipples pebble under her dress.

"Zeynep, fuck!" She thought that him saying name in that gritty tone would be her undoing, but it was actually watching him cum.

He cursed under his breath and then bit his arm to keep his groan quiet. Jets and jets of cum hit the glass door, swiftly washed away by the water sluicing down his body. His hip thrusts slowed until they stopped completely.

Zeynep was riveted by his hard pecs moving up and down with each rapid breath he took, that she was taken by surprise when he lifted his head and caught sight of her.

All confidence left her and she bolted.

Zeynep ran to her room and slammed the door shut.

Him taking his desire into his own hands quite literally undid her. She flung off her beige house dress and shucked off her bra and panties. Zeynep needed to get this arousal under control and she was certain that the only way to do that was to get it out of her system.

She threw the bedsheets off to the side and quickly laid down on bed, her hand immediately finding her soaked center. Zeynep threw her head back as she played with her clit, running her fingers back and forth on the nub, her other hand finding her left nipple–pinching it between two fingers.

She widened her legs a little and continued to touch herself.

"Yes, yesss," she moaned. The thoughts of Cüneyd naked, stroking his large cock made her juices flow through her crease and down onto the bed sheet. If she wasn't so turned on, she would be embarrassed.

"Oh god, yes, yes," she played the scene back in her head, his buttcheeks clenching as his rutted his hand. She–

"Zeynep, I am so sorry you had to se–"

Zeynep grappled for the bedsheets she so carelessly flung to the side and covered herself as best she could, she was sitting on a good chunk of it–the whole left side of her body was uncovered.

She was mortified.

Cüneyd was stunned into silence, the only part of him moving was his eyes as they raked over her naked body.

Now or never.

Zeynep felt that confidence from before grow within her once more. She took a deep breath and slowly took the bedspread off of her right side of the body.

This jolted a fully clothed Cüneyd out of his stupor and he moved closer on the smallest of steps until he was standing by her knees.

"Were you...touching yourself?" He asked in an awestruck tone.

"Yes," she whispered back.

"What brought this on, Zeynep?" He sat down by her knee and Zeynep felt his body heat through his clothing.

"You did." He closed his eyes tightly at her admission.

"The sight of me fucking my fist is what did this to you?"

"Yes, this time."

"Thi–this time?" He stuttered.

"Sometimes just th-the–" her breath hitched as she felt a featherlight touch on her left leg, running up from her knee all the way hip and then down back again. She looked down to see his hand run over her skin and Zeynep felt it right in her wet pussy.

Cüneyd was touching her and it felt glorious.

"You were saying, 'sometimes just the..' Sometimes just the what, Zeynep?" He looked up to her face as his hand continued to run up her leg.

"The thought of you gets me to this state, but it's never been this bad before," she finished on a rush.

"Ah," he surmised smugly. Cüneyd removed his hand. "Well, continue on, please don't stop on my account." He remained sitting by her knee, but he just watched her.

Wait, surely he doesn't mean to watch her masturbate, does he?"

"Show me what you do yourself to ease that ache that I know is plaguing your little body."

"I can't! Not with you here," she huffed.

"You can and you will. Now, open those legs, love."